DGL313 is offline New Member

newbie: need help with first stack please...

first off i just wanna say hi to all of you that are willing to help. i have been on here for a while nder another name but since i have been here in a while i dont remember how i spelled it or the passwaord so i made a new one. anyways, i'm lookin to do my first cycle. when i was in highschool i used to love that i did everything on my own and made gaisnm on my own. but now being out of highschool my outlook on certain things have changed. i now wanna try AS and see how it works.
    i'm thinkin of taking EQ, test 200, winny depot and somethin for the estrogen. i'm not very good on the amounts i should take. i'm not sure about the amounts on the needles or anything like that. like mg and ml i dont know how much they are. i know most of you wil flame for not know this stuff but if you plan on only doing that then dont bother. please only people that are really looking to help respond.
    i have shot my friend up before with deca but i dont remember the amounts that we used.
    so what i need is amounts needed and how i should stack, and a good estrogen inhibitor. thanks for the help.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Run EQ at 400mg a week for atleast 10 weeks, 12 would be better 15 best...Also run the test at 400mg a week and run it one week longer than the EQ..finally run the winny at the end of your cycle. Depending on what your goals are it might depend on how long and at what dosages you want to run the winny. I would suggest EOD(every other day) at 50mg for 5 weeks. So your cycle might look something like this.

EQ 400mg weeks 1-10
    Test 400mg weeks 1-11
    Winny 50mg EOD weeks 9-13
    then start clomid 3 days after last shot of winny

skii96 is offline Member
    I like that cycle. But what are your goals? If you are wanting to bulk more then i would change the winny the last weeks to dbol for the first 4 wks. But if you are wanting more of a lean masser (hopefully your bodyfat is already low) then do the one above.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    your new so i would keep it simple,
    eq 400mg 10w,
    test 400mg 11w,
    winny 50mg/d week 8-14,
    three days later clomid 300mg day 1/100-10d/5010d

or exactly what Jenseno said, oops didnt see that, well now you have a second opinion

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Good advice above. I would also recommend you read up on injection sites/technique, etc. I'm only saying this cause you asked about needles, not to flame at all.

You'll need som 18 gauge to draw with and some 22 or 23 to shoot. Well, that's what I've got anyway.

DGL313 is offline New Member
    well me and my hook up were talking about the cycle. he was telling me to use sust and winny instead of the eq and test 200. so maybe i'll take that first and then around spring time i'll try the eq and sust and winny again. as for injecting that i know how to do. i used to shoot up my friend when he was on AS. as for my goals they are to get bigger and leaner. i have to watch out for the gyno though because i had in naturally. i need a really good estrogen blocker if you guys can help me with that.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    DGL313, do a search for Anti Es, clomid, nolvadex , arimidex and HCG .

Also read here:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information