Thread: ** Sustanon

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

** Sustanon

A buddy just got me three bottles of ** sust 300. They all have chunks of something floating around in the oil. Like something didn't dissolve right. Has anyone ever seen this, cause I haven't. Is it something I can run through a syringe filter or should I just give it back to him and tell him forget it. I haven't paid for it yet so that's not a prob. He usually gets me good AS, just right now it seems all he can get is this ** stuff. Thanks guys.

G-S Guest
    I've never seen that before, from his SUST, or anyones. Maybe someone else can help you here.

BUMP.

gust5 is offline Junior Member
    never seen it before , give it back to be sure

Yeah I told him to take it back. This stuff has bad enough of a reputation, you gotta draw the line somewhere. Friend or not.
    He's gonna grab me three bottles of cyp instead and I'll see how that looks. Anyone have any experience good or bad with it? I don't understand why this is all I can find right now. My other source got busted.

G-S Guest
    I've done his CYP, more than a few times now, and have gotten great results.

That's good to hear. Cyp is my favorite test. I always get a lot of size from QV and Ttokyo. I think I'm gonna filter the ** though. Is it true that the ** comes with no esthers and you should inject ED?

georgie24 is offline Member
    ouch!!

derekm1562 is offline New Member

Thumbs down

if the stuff that is floating is kinda thick, then it probably wasnt stored at the right temp. , it may have been stored in too hot of temp, and there is no way to fix that. FYI, do not inject any of that, my freind did, and his A** swelled up the size of a basketball.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah sust with chunks aint ****ing cool, I dont care if the pope scored it for you... you could filter and sterilize it, but yeah giving it back was the best choice...

Thread Information