bmdubbs3 is offline New Member

what would you do???

im going on spring break in about 6-7 weeks. I have about 3-4 weeks of d-bol and 200-250$ to spend. I wanna gain some size but still be able to look good with my shirt off and not bloated. What would you guys do in my situation? This would be my second cycle. thanks for the advice

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Your going on spring break in 6 weeks, and if your ordering from the net it will take at least 1 week to get your gear. That only leaves you with ~5 weeks..

I would hold off until spring break is over..BUT if you really wanna cycle before spring break then I would reccomend something like this:

Weeks 1-5: 75mg Fina ED
    Weeks 1-5: 50mg Prop ED
    Weeks 1-5: 50mg Winny ED

You could even drop the winny if it exceeds your budget.

D_H

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Whats your stats?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    ahhhh Here we go w/ the spring breakers
    Stats: height weight bf% training exp, cycle experience?

i can get for the most part, anything i want within 24 hours. im 6'3 215, been lifting for 3 years seriously. my first cycle was a couple months ago. consisted of d-bol 35-50mg ed, test 6 weeks 200ml/week. i gained about 15 pounds and a lot of strength. kept most of the strength and 10 pounds. what about more test or deca ?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you don't want to take deca unless you want to look like a water balloon. Try short acting esters that carry less water retention. That way you'll look more dry and ripped on the beach.

If you're going to cancun, I'll see you there.

how much fina/test would you guys say a week. do you think that dbol will do me good or should i hold off on that. also is there a good site where i can find out about fina, i really dont know anything about it. bahamas in 6 weeks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Fina @ 75mgs ed and prop @ 100mgs eod or 50mgs ed.
    here's a link to read up on fina http://www.elitefitness.com/members/...ler/links.html

But don't rush into anything unless you're sure you know what your doing. And if u do decide to use fine then make sure u make the inject. The trans way isn't as effective.

sd11 is offline Banned
    I would go away, enjoy my vacation and run a cycle when I had the proper time and planning!

skinnyhb is offline Member
    definately have to agree with sd here. im sure it is tempting to get huge for spring break. but in the long run, you will get much more out of it if you come back after that and do it right. so you can look good for a week or so, or you could wait a little bit and look a lot better.

Thread Information