j_kiler is offline Junior Member

Purchasing insulin

From what i understand Hum R can be purchased OTC. So what do you do just go to your local pharmacy counter and ask for it? Is there more to it than that? Can you purchase it online? Any input would be great.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Basically yes what you said is exactly correct. Some people behind the counter might ask you for a diabetic card but just tell them its for your wife/mother whatever. If they still refuse then tell them, "I have been living with a diabetic long enough to know that its illegal to refuse to sell because of the danger involved if a diabetic doesn't receive their medication on time." If they still persist you can either ask for a manager or go to another pharmacy.
    Good post juice junkie. But to be on the safe side send a girl. There is something about a 245 lb man walking into a pharmacy and asking for anything, much less slin.

I quit going because of that. Had a girl behind the couter ask me what is was for and that I needed a prescription. I asked for the pharmacist and he got it for me, but it is kinda embarrassing with 10 people standing around and looking at the big guy trying to buy drugs.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Just order it from carecenter.com, no questions asked.

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by nautica

Good post juice junkie. But to be on the safe side send a girl. There is something about a 245 lb man walking into a pharmacy and asking for anything, much less slin.

I quit going because of that. Had a girl behind the couter ask me what is was for and that I needed a prescription. I asked for the pharmacist and he got it for me, but it is kinda embarrassing with 10 people standing around and looking at the big guy trying to buy drugs.
    LOL. I know what you mean:

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yes. I would like twenty, 23gauge, 3ml, inch and a half syringes."

Then she looks at me funny, rolls her eyes and finally goes to the back room to get them for me. Kinda embarassing. Oh well, gotta do what ya, gotta do.

WRJ

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thats my favorite thing I like to make it as bad as possible I when I get pins I start asking for 22 guage for drawing 25 guage for injecting and since I live in CT you can only buy ten at a time so then I walk out to the truck and then come right back in for the same order.

tiny is offline Junior Member

insulin

in california you can buy insulin otc with no problem ,i have purchased 4 bottles over the years.iam sleeved with tattoos,190 pounds at 5'8" and i have no problems.in fact i even by the b-d ultra fine pins without a card as well.iam doing humalog right now, and i love it.i have done humulin -r and regretfully in the younger years i did humulin-n(very stupid).go with humalog even though it cost more.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    heres a funny story...

i'm at the pharmacy and i just asked for 20 - 23g 1 1/2" syringes. i look behind me and a guy i used to go to school with is standing behind me. he recognizes me and then says "wow man have you ever gotten big" just as the girl behind the counter counts out 20 syringes for me right on the counter

so whats humilin-r goin for in canada right now anyone know?
    i've got a drug plan through work... wonder what would happen if i used that to get my plans discount (no flames plz... probably not the best idea right hehehe)

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, funny stuff guys.

I think i'll just keep ordering online, I live in a small town would definatly run into someone i know.

Probably a realitive.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    nope mine were for prop glute shots

Thread Information