GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Is there A best time to INJECT?

Morn? night? afternoon? before the workout? does it matter?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    really doesn't matter.

most prefer shortly before a workout as it gives that extra "edge" b/c you think you're all juiced up and can lift a car.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i prefer after a workout and a hot shower- it feels like its easier going in and the soreness is usually lessened somehow. it's probably all psychological though.

BLASTER40 is offline New Member
    IMO 1st thing in the morning after a hot shower that way it allows enough time to absorb into my system before i workout.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BLASTER40
    IMO 1st thing in the morning after a hot shower that way it allows enough time to absorb into my system before i workout.
    Me too. The muscle needs to be loose, so injecting after a workout isn't a good idea. I also won't inject at night because I wake up stiff and sore the next morning. Inject early and walk off the stiffness during the day.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends, are you doing site injections? I never hit the muscle that I'm gonna train the next day. After a warm shower you are more relaxed and flexible, maybe able to reach your glutes a little better. I know mid cycle when I'm bloated and stiff there's no way I'm reachin around behind me and dartin myself in the ass. whatever works for you, I guess it's all about personal preference. You don't wanna rush it though so set aside a time when you know you aren't gonna have someone walkin in on you. I've had times when my wife was bangin' on the door while I was in the middle of a fina cough attack.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    imo its better in the morning. it reduced the scar tissue cauz the stuff will be spread in the entire muscle.

big swoll is offline Member
    i have found out that, at least for me, im more sore after night shots....i dont know if its because my muscle is tight from using it that day or what, but i do prefer morning shots

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hell, if your like me and your living with your parents the best time is either when they are NOT at home or when they are ASLEEP!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Long acting esters doesn't matter too much, but quick acting drugs like test suspension or winny might do it's best right before your workout to take advantage of it's half-life.

sd11 is offline Banned
    I'm with the rest of the morning crowd!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Hell, if your like me and your living with your parents the best time is either when they are NOT at home or when they are ASLEEP!!!

I did mine in the bathroom when I lived at home. Just make some grunting noises every now and then.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    I did mine in the bathroom when I lived at home. Just make some grunting noises every now and then.
    LOL !!!

That's what my friend told me to do. BUT ... I can't just walk into the bathroom with all that shit hidden in my pockets! Needles, alcohol, swabs, etc... And I don't want a plastic bag with me either.

"Say there son, what you got in the bag?"

Me: "Umm...Ehhh...Nothing?"

Thread Information