br808 is offline New Member

Question winstrol and its anti-e effects....

I have heard little bits from different posts about winny having an anti estrogen effect and that is why most people run it at the end of a deca cycle... Is there any proof or fact of this? I dont have gyno but i do have puffy nips from the deca and was wondering if that would go away once im off-cycle. Please give me some feedback bros....

bump....anyone?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some people think it stops progesterone from binding. I have never seen a study showing this and since I don't suffer from any deca sides I can't say from practical experience but they do seem to be synergistic together.

thanks for the input....anyone else heard of this?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I have not heard that it STOPS it completely or anything like that. From what i've heard/read all it really does is help reduce it as much as possible. Like Rickson said, not many studies with these things are done

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It's progesterone not estrogen you are thinking about...XXL

hammerhead is offline Member
    Deca imitates progesterone in the human body almost as well as it does testosterone . That's what causes deca gyno.

I suffer from deca gyno myself. I think. I did some research into this awhile back - I was interested in finding out if winstrol could would block the gyno effects of deca. What I found was nothing more than what I knew to start with. I found people who said they thought it works as long as you get the winstrol in your system good before you start the deca. I've had several other people who said they had tried it and it didn't work. I tend to disbelieve the claims it works. I honestly wouldn't plan a cycle that depended on winstrol blocking deca gyno until I got some reliable people to tell me it works - and I couldn't find that.

If you try it please tell me what happens. I'll be watching this thread.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    i know he is asking about winny and its ability to stop or reduce the chance of prog gyno, but what about Bromo. From what i have read, it also may help in stopping or reducing the effect of prog gyno. Any others have some input?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    From my understanding the winny has a stronger affinity to the progesterone receptors than the deca does. This doesnt mean that it stops deca gyno in all cases though. Some people report that using winny did help their progest. gyno but I wouldnt say its a guarnantee. If you are really worried about progesterone gyno Id go with the bromo. but it is expenseive

peace

hammerhead is offline Member
    To answer your question - maybe. Min went away mostly but not entirely. Nolvadex is the best thing to take to get the nipples down if it was a progesterone thing that got them puffy. I always run nolva post-cycle anyways and the nips shrink back down.

Thread Information