Terinox is offline The One & Only

Question About Sustanon Flu

Hey,

I'm about to enter my second week of sustanon @ 700mg a week. So far everything had gone smoothly. I was just wondering when do you get the flu symptoms. Is it like beginning of cycle, in the middle, or can it be anytime during your cycle?

Thnx,
    T.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Sup Terinox, I am running 450mgs of ** Sust right now and I have had very little side effects..Just some acne, but from what I have read, you "usually" get sust flu at the being of your cycle has your body excepts the changes.

Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    Sup Terinox, I am running 450mgs of ** Sust right now and I have had very little side effects..Just some acne, but from what I have read, you "usually" get sust flu at the being of your cycle has your body excepts the changes.
    Thnx for the info dude, I guess so far i'm okay and my body is accepting it nicely

G-S Guest
    The one and only time I've used SUST, I got the flu once a week it seemed. It would only last for 24 hours though.

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    my experience is the same g-s
    once a week
    second day of the shot
    for about 24 hours

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    My 'flu' normally hits the day after i take the injection (i inject just before bed) and lasts for a one to two days. I get a bad head, my sinuses play up and I get really hot in the face.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    got it a couple of weeks in and so did my buddy both of us started the same time.

mammoth is offline Member
    After only my second injection I feel like I got hit by a Mac Truck! I don't know if it is the sust flu or if I got something else! I sure hope this goes away soon cause I feel like holy hell!

I have experience nothing like that so far. And it's my 7th week. Guess I just don't get the sustanon flu

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Is Sust then only one that gives the Flu symptoms? Or has anyone got the symptoms from other gear?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    Is Sust then only one that gives the Flu symptoms? Or has anyone got the symptoms from other gear?
    Anything with test prop, or anyother fast acting ester/gear. The hormone changes in your body are very rapid and you body tries to combat this and you get sick. That is what I have seen from research.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

Anything with test prop, or anyother fast acting ester/gear. The hormone changes in your body are very rapid and you body tries to combat this and you get sick. That is what I have seen from research.
    Does that meat that every time I inject I will incur these symptoms or will my body adapt? Just curious because I can't see how one could train properly when feeling like crap 24/7.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mammoth

Does that meat that every time I inject I will incur these symptoms or will my body adapt? Just curious because I can't see how one could train properly when feeling like crap 24/7.
    Once your body adapts you are fine. It is the initial shock to your body caused by the rapid release of hormones with the short esters.

Pain

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Yea its my first week and took 3 shots so far.I felt tired and groggy after the inj.

Thread Information