Epic is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Feedback and comments on this cycle

What's up y'all.
    ok, here's my deal, I'm 28, 5'10" 164lbs. and doing my 1st cycle.
    I've done some research and asked a few friends, and here is what I've come up with. I'm starting week 2 on monday. I'm looking to gain size/strength then get lean and keep everything with the winny.

week 1-6 :dbol start 25mg/d and pyramid up to 50/d then back down.
    week 2-11: Sustanon 250mg/w
    week 4-11: winny 200mg/w
    week 6-7: HCG 2500 I.U/w & week 11-12 (possibly on week 13 too?)

Diet is loaded with Pure Whey protein, vanadyl and Xenadrine everyday,
    Along with natural foods high in protein and calories.

Should I be concerned taking the Xenadrine so early in the cycle, since the lose of appetite and fat lose?

And should I consider anti estergen in the cycle?
    comments please...
    ~epic

sd11 is offline Banned
    No need for 6 weeks of dbol imo 4 will be fine, also don't pyramid your dose thats useless, do either 30-40 mg ed for weeks 1-4 and you'll be fine. I think your sust dose is too low and should be at least 500 mg ew and you should have started it the same time as the dbol. I hope your injecting the winny at least eod and you should start it later so you can begin clomid right when you finish. If you don't have clomid you need to get it, it's also def a good idea to have some nolva on hand just to play safe, and I don't think you need HCG .
    1-4 dbol 30-40 mg ed
    1-10 sust 500mg ew
    8-13 winny 50mg ed
    clomid therapy

jammergsxr is offline Member

Re: Feedback and comments on this cycle

Originally posted by Epic
    What's up y'all.
    ok, here's my deal, I'm 28, 5'10" 164lbs. and doing my 1st cycle.
    I've done some research and asked a few friends, and here is what I've come up with. I'm starting week 2 on monday. I'm looking to gain size/strength then get lean and keep everything with the winny.

week 1-6 :dbol start 25mg/d and pyramid up to 50/d then back down.
    week 2-11: Sustanon 250mg/w
    week 4-11: winny 200mg/w
    week 6-7: HCG 2500 I.U/w & week 11-12 (possibly on week 13 too?)

Diet is loaded with Pure Whey <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>, vanadyl and Xenadrine everyday,
    Along with natural foods high in <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> and calories.

Should I be concerned taking the Xenadrine so early in the cycle, since the lose of appetite and fat lose?

And should I consider anti estergen in the cycle?
    comments please...
    ~epic
    You need more research Bro.
    No need to pyramid the D-bol
    Heres the way I,d run this cycle
    weeks 1-4 30mg d-bol ED
    weeks 1-10 250mgs sustanon.........I,d go 500mgs.
    weeks 6-12 50mgs winny ED
    YES you need anti-estrogen
    Run Clomid weeks 12-14/200mgs 1rst day,150mgs 2nd day,
    100mgs 3rd day,50mgs ED next 11 days
    You should have nolvedex on hand in case of Gyno symptoms
    I don't think you should even mess with the HCG I.U.
    The anabolics in your system will shut down your natural test level and the clomid brings it back to par so you don't lose all your gains and helps regulate the estrogen(female hormones)in your system.
    Most testosterone runs in your system for 2 weeks
    winny has a short half life so you run the winny right to the end of the test half life.You should have posted this question before starting the cycle because it sounds like you havn't done enough homework.
    I might not have all my facts straight so make sure you get some more replies on this,lots of good Bro,s here that are more than willing to help....just make sure you listen and then research what they say and if everything checks out your good to go....best of luck hope I helped!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Oh yeah winnie wont make you keep everything.lol

Epic is offline Junior Member
    cool, thanks for the comments guys,
    My buddy has clomid and novedex on hand incase i need it. But for my first cyce, i doubt i'll have symtoms, since it will be a new thing in my body. I'll probably do 2-3 ml of winny a week. And I'm getting more sus, if I feel i need more.

From what I understand, winny will take that mass from the dball/sus and and turn it into hard and defined quality muscles and help me keep what I have gained.

THX, peace

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro you understood wrong....clomid you will need to get your nut's working again..and nolvadex you will need incase you get gyno..wether it's your first cycle or not i would keep nolva on hand and use clomid at the end..winny is not the wonder drug..it is best useed to maintain muscle while dieting..do not pyramid anything..and i would throw in deca or eq at 300 or 400mg....later bro...Madmax...

sust 500mg (1-10) shoot mon/wen/fri to maximize prop
    d-bol 35mg (1-4)
    winny 50mg ed (8-13)

Thread Information