skinz2357 is offline New Member

ttokkyo winstrol depot

has anyone used TT winstrol depot and if so how did it work for you? I just bought a 20 ml vial and am about to start it and I am just curious if this stuff is the real deal or if their are better brands of winnie out there. Thanks everyone......

Brew

KeyMastur is offline VET
    used it once alone, am using it again to finish off this cycle right now. loved it before, lovin it again.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    winny is winny imo, its all stanozolol (50mg per cc, 100mg per cc, brand, micro cystalized, who cares...) its all stanozolol when you get down to the molecule, further more if you can ingest it all being that its 17aa it is dubly noted that there is no different between any, but if your injecting you would probably want a microcrystalized product (tt, qv, jurox, etc...)[not sure of the others]...most often claimed as the favorite winstrol brand is zambons...

Dr.big is offline New Member
    Zamb's Are my FAv but (tt) is gr8 ,but the clogging & PAIN of the shots are UN real! U will see u will need an oilpipe 2 shoot them ,but i found 2 mix it w/ b-12 & no clogging +u get ur dailt vits too!

what can i do if my winnie gets clogged in the needle? And what guage should i use for the TT winie?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what can i do if my winnie gets clogged in the needle? And what guage should i use for the TT winie?
    just drink it. use a 20 guage to pull & shoot in down the back of your throat, chase it with some sort of fruit juice, cause it's gonna taste kind of powdery.

big swoll is offline Member
    i shot zambons with 25g 1.5in and had no problems with it....never once clogged...if i was doing it over again....i would use 25g pins again

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    To Drink Or To Inject ... that is the question!!!

I dunno, it's easier to drink (but it tastes like shit). Some say it's better to inject. More of a personal experience and opinion here.

tt winny is what I am taking now. I got the 100mg/ml weight and it doesn't seem to clogg much worse than any other winny. I love this one and winstrol is in everyone of my cycles

adaptations is offline Member
    HOLD THE TRAIN!!!!

You can drink winny?

drinkin vs injecting

i heard that if you were to drink winnie, that you only get about 60% absorbtion rather than shooting it. YoungNhungry, what guage needle are you using for your winnie?

Thread Information