Thread: First cycle

Thetankman35 is offline New Member

First cycle

Whats up bros, i need some adivse for my first stack. I dont want to gain tons of bulk, some but not tons. Mostly i want to get really cut up. I do lots of cardio work and think i ahe a decent diet. I want something without too many side effects. I have been researching for about a month now and think i want to go with something like deca durabolin , stacked with something else to help cut me up (again without too many side effects) Any suggestions...i only have about 450 dollars to spend (i know deca ranges from 350-400...so maybe i am screwed and should just take deca. Is it real bad to not stack it with something? will i still get cut up? and also is anadur any good? i have read alot of different opionions on it. What do u bro's reccomend for me? Thanks guys

20 yrs
    182lbs
    6'0
    14 percent

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    suggestion ,dont touch the shit yet way to young ,your not even close to your nat potential bro ,whats your training experience like ?and keep on researching !!!!drugs dont cut you up your diet does thatss the key !!deca is used is bulkin not cuttin !and hope ur not paying 350- 400 for deca ,

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If you just want to get cut you dont need to use any AS. Just cardio and diet. Maybe some clen but thats all.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yup, iam gonna agree with every one else..I little more research should do it..I dont think that you would want to you Deca on a cutting cycle..

Thetankman35 is offline New Member
    I've been lifting for about 4 years, pretty much straight...maybe three or four in that periodi would take a month or so off (it was tough when i was in high school. Now i am a junior in college, i have been lifting straight for a solid 14 months now. 6 days a week, 1 1/2 a day. I'm not gonna start my clycle for about another month or so. Diet wise, i have been a little off (its hard at college) beer, pizza ect...yeah, that would be where my 14 percent body fat came from...it use to be around 7. I do know how to diet though, at least i know the zone diet...which probably has nothing to do with what i need when takin AS. I dont really wanna loose alot of weight you see, thats why i thought deca would be good. I want to build about as much muscle as i loose in fat so i stay around the same weight. Maybe even loose a little. I do plan on kicking up my cardio alot. Right now im only running about 3 days a week. I have read some bad things about clen , i read that it lowers your endurance and can cause heart failure...and some buds from the gym just plain old say it's bad shit. Do u guys know of anything i could stack with deca that isnt really bad on side effects...acne and hair loss arent as big a deal to me as heart shit. Maybe u guys have a totally other idea on what i can take? Mind you it's my 1st stack and i'm only 20 3/4...lemme know boys. Thanks

Justin from USC

Thread Information