2timer is offline Senior Member

clomid question?

I ordered clomid and it took way longer then I expected to arrive. My question. its 6 weeks overdue. anyways I have low sex drives so would it still work? and I am planning to start my 3rd cycle, does it matter if I take clomid during my 3rd cycle? I took deca /test/winny and I am planning to take fina/winny/cytomel !

sd11 is offline Banned
    Are you saying that you ran no clomid after your second cycle? If so I wouldn't start a third until you got your levels back, otherwise your just going to be digging a deeper hole. And yes clomid does matter, but you use it after a cycle not during!

2timer is offline Senior Member

how should I take clomid and how long?

can you give me suggestions how to take clomid and how long?

No flame bro, but I've seen countless posts where people panic or don't know what to do because they don't have everything for their cycle. Yours is a classic, along with gyno problems and no nolva. People are sometimes so impatient. I would start the clomid at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. If you don't feel its helping, you may bump it and stay on it a little longer. I'm sure you know this already but I'm going to say it again: Make sure you have ALL your anti-es BEFORE starting ANY cycle. Good luck

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    No flame bro, but I've seen countless posts where people panic or don't know what to do because they don't have everything for their cycle. Yours is a classic, along with gyno problems and no nolva. People are sometimes so impatient. I would start the clomid at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. If you don't feel its helping, you may bump it and stay on it a little longer. I'm sure you know this already but I'm going to say it again: Make sure you have ALL your anti-es BEFORE starting ANY cycle. Good luck
    I agree, I feel victim to this too. You will learn after you do it once though.

Pain

Thread Information