eradikate is offline Senior Member

QV prop in the the Calf HOLY OUCH!

right now im doing prop/enat/winny cycle. i injected prop into my calf last night and this morning, there is no way i cn walk around. is there anyway to ease the pain?? im in crucial pain and i dont even know if i can make it to the gym.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    man there is nothing you can do, take some advil. I had to quit prop it hurt so bad, that i couldnt lift.

holy jesus bro. i didn't know it was going to hurt THIS much. i shot in my ass but ass didn't hrut so bad. so i shot calf and omg. its crucial. i put some bengay on it and i think it feels a lil better

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You must have BALLS OF STEEL to shoot that shit in your calf...

Feels good doesn't it???

Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member
    I just bought 2 bottles of QV Prop (and 2 of QV EQ also) Shit guys can i inject the prop into my shoulders??????????

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    you can break the dose into smaller shots or mix with enanthate , deca or EQ.
    I always shoot in 1/2ml doses and I'm fine in my bi's and calves... what gauge are you using....????

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Why did you inject it into your calf?! That's one of the most sensitive places... try to stick to your glutes as much as you can... or at least your quads... Also, you can pop the pin off and microwave the filled syringe for 30 seconds- some say that helps with the pain of injections in general.

i used 25g 5/8. yo guys, do not EVER put that shit in your calf. im like a limpin old man. i don thnk its good idea to put it in shoulder cuz i put prop into my bicep and i couldn't even scratch my face for a week. Also this shit is makin my face hot, throbbing temples on my head and fever and chills for a week already. i dunno if i shoyuld continue

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I don’t know what to say bro... I love prop.... and the two places I don’t mind being sore and love the pump is in my calves and bis.... I like the soreness... I don’t ever shoot prop in my quads unless mixed with another, never shoot in my ass I can’t see the needle going in, and just frankly never shot in the ass before… I need to see the needle enter… it relaxes me…
    My shots are always bilateral mostly being a total 1ml to 1-1/2e/2/days infact tomorrow its prop in the bis, yeah baby...
    When shooting my calves I put my foot up to a wall with my heel as close to the wall as possible and where I have a nice stretch and won’t flex with me knee pointing towards the wall, I bend at the knee and hit center of one head or in-between, I don’t even feel the needle go in…

ahh imma inject prop/enat into my ass tonight. my ass is invinsible for some reason. never really sore. imma have to inject it in the ass with prop cuz the pain is unbearable. mmaximus25 is that you in the avatar? if you are, you're a monster

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hahha..Sorry bro had to laugh. I feelya bro! I pumped 3cc's in my calf once and the next day i thought i was going to have to go the ER it was hurting so friggin bad. I mean it hurt for a week. But what helped me was putting ice on it. About the 3rd day i said i had to do something so i put ice on it for 24hs. I mean i even slept with the ice on it and it felt better but not good.... U may want to try ur quads jmho. Good luck!

OG

dude...its ridiculous how much it hurt. its better now. bengay seem to help alot. i guess we all learn from our mistakes huh

Mr.Nice Guy is offline Banned
    shit im gonna be injecting prop ED for 2 weeks.using all sites possible!

ill be using testovis.do u think site injections are wise then?

but i dont wanna be shootin the glute ED like! scar tish!

Thread Information