Thread: ** Eq

animal013 is offline Junior Member

** Eq

What do you guys think of ** eq? I saw some lab results that said it had ~150mg/mL. Not exactly the 200mg/mL that I'd be paying for it, but boldenone undecylenate nonetheless. Is it sanitary? Effective, compared to TT, QV, etc?

I tried the search engine using ***, but it seemed to choke on that; and nobody talks about ** stuff using the real initials. I know this topic has been discussed many times, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    only thing i could say is that it all depends on how much you wanna pay...** may be underdosed, but at 50 bux for 10ml or even less for the 110ml jug mite make it worth it. I know QV EQ where im from costs anywhere from 100-130 bux. To me it'd be worth the money to buy from ** cuz i cant make up for the underdosing and still save.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    QV EQ should be closer to $80 to $90 domestic.... And is dosed correctly....

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    Everything runs diff. levels of mg/ml nothing runs exac all the time. Qv is the best animal grade>>> closest to human grade. just find a mg that works the best for you and go from there. As far a sanitary, just make sure everything is sealed when you get it! Trust whom ever you deal with. good luck... take care

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I'm on his Eq and I am loving it. I shoot up every 4th day and I have seen major fat loss but at the same time no muscle loss. His shit is good. Gonna start his Tren /Prop in about a month along with the Eq.

Pump

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I,m on his EQ but I,m only going into my 3rd week,getting hungry all the time but I dont know if its really kicked in yet....It's clear and painless and cheap.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used his EQ, will use it again. I do feel however, it is inferior to Ttokkyo or others. Defiantely bump up the dose to off set the low doseage of his products.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Have any of you guys gotten sick? Like sus flu symtoms from his Eq?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Have any of you guys gotten sick? Like sus flu symtoms from his Eq?
    That is what i was gonna ask, i heard from a couple others that it is ok.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I was not impressed with it. I got the feeling it was underdosed. That and I had a vial of it that was clear and the next vial of it I ran across was dark tinted - looked more like deca . That didn't give me a good feeling about his juices. Did he mis-label it? Did he spill somethnig in it? Why would every bottle of that stuff i've ver seen be clear and one bottle be dark? Back on point - stick extra to make up for the underdosage.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by hammerhead
    I was not impressed with it. I got the feeling it was underdosed. That and I had a vial of it that was clear and the next vial of it I ran across was dark tinted - looked more like deca. That didn't give me a good feeling about his juices. Did he mis-label it? Did he spill somethnig in it? Why would every bottle of that stuff i've ver seen be clear and one bottle be dark? Back on point - stick extra to make up for the underdosage.
    I'll agree w/ hammer. It did work for me but this current situation where some of the Eq is clear (mine was) and now some of it's dark like deca makes me wonder. Also me and 3 of my friends got sick. Now was it from the EQ? Or was it just bad luck? I dunno, but it was weird that the 4 of us got sick all at the same time. BTW we were all running cyp,eq,winny all ** products.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso

I'll agree w/ hammer. It did work for me but this current situation where some of the Eq is clear (mine was) and now some of it's dark like deca makes me wonder. Also me and 3 of my friends got sick. Now was it from the EQ? Or was it just bad luck? I dunno, but it was weird that the 4 of us got sick all at the same time. BTW we were all running cyp,eq,winny all ** products.
    I'm running his Eq and winny,my Eq is clear I'll be ending my 3rd week(6th injection)and I haven't had any probs at all.
    1-10...400mg eq
    5-12...50mgs winny ED
    throwing in some test at the end.

Thread Information