Pumped97 is offline New Member

Help, check my cycle

Hi,
    i just need some advice, did alot of searching but a few things are still unclear, so i dont want to start my cycle yet.
    heres what i have:

winny pills 25mg - 2 per day
    glucosamine/chondroitin 900mg - 3 per day
    milk thistle 250mg - 3 per day
    ALA forgot what mg, but 3 per day

have some clomid for post cycle

anyways have been lifting for 2 years, 24 year old
    150 lbs 5'8
    13% BF

planning to do just this one cycle for a jump start, been stuck at the same weights for a while.
    thanks
    Last edited by Pumped97; 01-25-2003 at 08:09 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well bro. to be honest that cycle doest look too great. how long were you planning on running the winny? is that all your running? please to give us more info

hammerhead is offline Member
    Get some Eq or some Deca at the very least to stack with that. I wouldn't do a cycle of just winstrol by itself.

You'll be fine with just 2 of those milk thistles a day the ALA on top of that is almost overkill but hey - if it makes you feel better - go for it - it won't hurt you.

I've never used glucosamine with any real success i've always used deca to lube my joints.

50mg/day of winstrol is a good dose to stack with something else but taking that much winstrol - orally - for long enough to do any good is a bad idea even with all the ALA and milk thistle. I wouldn't advise anyone to take that big of a load of winstrol for a long time unless you are injecing it - and I personally wouldn't even do that. To me winstrol makes a great add-on to a mass or cutting cycle either one - but not much of a stand-alone cycle - at least for a male human. That's my .02

Originally posted by symatech
    well bro. to be honest that cycle doest look too great. how long were you planning on running the winny? is that all your running? please to give us more info
    yup just the winny, well i have a 100 caps but i read that you are supposed to take it for 6 weeks only.

well i know its not great, but its my first time, and i just want a jump start.

ttt

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What are you looking for? I mean if you really expect to get good results from this cycle, it won't happen. You need some Test, Deca , EQ, Dianabol kinda stuff in there.

Winny only is not too good. Get more gear and throw in the Winny near the end of a REAL cycle.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    For example, if it is your first time running a cycle, and you want to be safe, perhaps try something like this:

Weeks 1-10 = Deca @ 300mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 = Sus @ 400mg/week
    Weeks 8-13 = Winny @ 50mg/day

Something along those lines...could be modified big time ... but you get the idea.

sd11 is offline Banned
    IMO just winny is a bad idea, well for that matter any cycle without test is a bad idea.Your very light and I think you could probably gain a lot more weight naturally...why don't you post your diet and training regimen for everyone to take a look at and see if something is off. If your set on running what you laid out and are concerned about your joints. As far a joint protection scratch the chondroitin it's useless, glucosamine is ok but it takes a long time to see benefits for many users. You should really look into cetly myristoleate and msm powder. Personally I use 2-4 5000mg servings of msm per day and my joints have never felt better, I started this after a serious injury and have actually been to many seminars on the benefits of msm. Great stuff!

well i'm 150lbs, dose'nt seem much but when i started working out i was only 125lbs. i was a small chinese dude.
    anyways i always try to eat 150 grams of protein a day. work out like 4 times a week.
    its just for the past year or so i have'nt gain much weight or strength, so just wanted a boost from the winny orals.

thanks guys

Thread Information