Slavetourmoma is offline New Member

My Fina and prop cycle

Hey guys, currently on
    Prop 100mgs day
    Fina 37.5 mgs day

I was just wondering...Should I be worried about the strength gains. I mean I was doing 225 for reps of 10 last monday, started fina thursday, and today I did 295 for 10 reps easy. Then I leg pressed 675 easy last wekk it was 405. I mean, how great r the chances of tearing a tendon or ligament, should I really be worried? It's not like I'm makeing these jumps and really pushing it, I just had to to get a good workout. I love it so far. I hope I get that 20 lbs. I need. thx in advance.

G-S Guest
    Your trying to tell me your bench went up 70lbs in a few days of fina?

Okay.
    Last edited by G-S; 01-27-2003 at 11:46 PM.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    man i dont belive you at all, Fina 37.5 mgs day your not running alot of fina. You should be running 75mg a day. Man i just cant belive what ur saying

G-S Guest
    4 days of FINA, and his bench went up 70 lbs on a set of 10 reps.

Footballcat, you ain't the only one who don't believe him.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sorry bro but i got my doubts too

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    If your telling the truth, then yes..be carefull increasing your lifts like that can lead to injury.

D_H

Slavetourmoma is offline New Member
    When the fuck did I ever say bench guys. I'm talking about my squat man. See I sprained my knee in August, so I couldn't lift lower body till after football(November) I was down to like 135 for 10 reps. I t was horrible, but It came back fast. I was doing a pyramid set. 10-8-6-4-2. On 10 I did 225 the week before. This week I started my pyramid at 295, my 6 reps the week before. Make more sense guys.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, yes speaking from experience u have to VERY carefull when increasing the weight to fast! U risk damaging ur joints or tendons in any body part. Go slow and dont look to be a hulk throwing up allot of weight to fast. JMHO

OG

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Becarefull bro, One of my boys made great strength gains on Deca and then when he got off the gear his shoulder started to kill him, it kept getting worse and worse. He ended up having to go to Phys Therapy for it and didn't hit that muscle group for 6 months. The doctor blamed his rapid strength gains and the fact that your joints feel really good when on juice because of all the extra water padding everything.

Pain

G-S Guest
    I misread your initial post. Sorry about that. But, I still don't believe you've added 70lbs to your 10 rep max in just 4 days of FINA.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    i miss read it you really never told said squat.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    mentally he may not have reached his potential.how many times have you heard people say they were lifting more the first day of there cycle?and what percentage do people embellish their stories?

PimpestJ is offline New Member
    Well I think that I regained my strength back from my injury fast. Not went past it. See what I'm saying?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    I misread your initial post. Sorry about that. But, I still don't believe you've added 70lbs to your 10 rep max in just 4 days of FINA.
    I agree, there's no way that you have made those gains from the gear in that much time. Probably just a placebo effect

Thread Information