MacGyver is offline Associate Member

Question To Heat Fina Or Not To Heat???

I know that this is a very debateable topic, wether or not to heat the final product for 250@15mins X 3.

I just wanted a show of hands here as to who has does and who doesnt.

Has anyone ever heated it on one kit and not on another batch? I think DimensionsX has posted about this once.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    I heated it with the needle in, and it ruined the top. It had a huge hole in it, and leaked if i did not put some tape on the top. I dont think i will heat next time

Sorry to hear that dude, what temp did youi have it at?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, Iv never heated my fina. If u use a kit and use the whatman filter u dont need to heat it.

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 01-28-2003 at 06:41 PM.

OG the fina man answers ...sweet.
    Yeah im thinkn that i dont want to heat it and the whatman should be enough . But the only problem is that I used Research's kit and I didnt have a bottle big enough to mix the 2 solutions and I didnt want to have to reuse the main 60ml bottle. So I used another 60ml bottle that I had lyin around to mix them. Since these things are sealed (aluminum w/rubber top) is there any chance of unwanted bacteria getting in there? I figured that stuff would have formed by now since it been sitting there for awhile. After mixing them I let the bottle sit in boiling water for 20 minutes.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sup Mac...

I use Research kits also. U need to take out extra oil before u add the nector to the oil vial for all of it to fit. Then use the excess oil in the syringe at the end to filter out the nector left over inside the whatman. U shouldnt have to put the fina in the hot water either. Ud only really do that to help break down the pellets. But if u crush them before adding to the magic solution u shouldnt have to do that. Let me know if u need anymore help bro? Good luck!

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 01-28-2003 at 07:51 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I like letting my fina dissolve overnight, no need to heat when doing this. BTW I use RK kit too and have a hard time fitting everything in to a 4g kit. I split the fina and make two equal batches (one in the bottle with the oil and another in the bottle with the magic solution) Then I let them settle and then mix them in the steril holding bottle. This method works well for me, I don't see anything wrong with doing this. Has anyone else done this??

Pain

Yeah I took out 5ml out of the oil instead of two and put one in the 60ml bottle. There was still about 10-12ml of oil left after I mixed the oil in w/ the dissolved pellets in the little glass bottle so I switched to the large 60 I had laying around.

I pulled out the mixture and put it in the 60ml bottle and came out w/ 42ml! I still have the 5ml syringe full of oil left to purge the filter. And Im gonna filter the remaining pellet goo w/ a coffee filt fror a few hours. What is the strength gonna be? Would I just take the ML total and divide that by 4000?

Hey Pain, I dont want to make the process a 2 day affair. Heating the pellet mixture really helped speed it up and the water wasnt that hot. making 2 batches seems to be a logical solution though.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I just have so much fun doing it I want to make it last.

Pain

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Heated mine for 20 , 15 , 10 jus cuz i wasnt sure. Everything seems to have went smooth.

G-S Guest
    After making roughly 20 batches, and taking more than 400 plus fina injections, I can say that one way or the other doesn't matter. I've shot it when I didn't heat the final product, and I've shot it where I did. Both, same results.

If it makes you feel better, then by all means, heat it. Honestly, I don't think it's needed.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    damn GStupid how long have u been on

G-S Guest
    Been on FINA? I have used it for 4 cycles.

OK, Done! Nice and easy with a clear sediment free dark golden NECTAR.

I came out w/ > 46.4ml. If you divide 4000mg by that then you get 86.2mg/cc, does that sound right? Thats gonna make a nice shot!

Everyone thank you for your input.

Thread Information