KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Fina and sitting time

I made my batch of Fina last night, up to the point where you add the oil, heat it till the water boils then let it sit for a bit.

Mine will have been sitting for 12 hours at 7pm tonight. I'm anxious to go ahead and run it through the whatman filter. however I dont want the "cloudy" fina that comes from filtering right after heating.

My question is. Now that it has set for a full 12 hours, Is it ok to go ahead and filter it? Or should I wait 24 or 36? I'm just anxious and I DO NOT want it to be cloudy, but you wouldnt think it would be after sitting for 12 hours...

This is my first batch, and i'm just anxious to have that shit in me..

K

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you will be fine with the 12 hours. I would suggest reheating the Fina before trying to push it thru the whatman, this will make it much easier.

Pain

heating it right now...about to go get my digi cam...gonna take pics of the process and post...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't wait to see bro.

Pain

well I made the fina...prolly got a good 43ml's outta the whole thing which isnt bad considering it was a 4g kit and averages out to 50mls supposedly. From what i've read i got what i was suppose to out.

I'm curious about the mg/ml...i'm sure it's around 75..i'm guessing between 65-80mg/ml strength.

I've got 9 pics total, from the shit pre'filter (whatman) to when i was doing it in the middle of the process, pre-bake, and post bake.

I'll post them tomorrow as my Floppy drive broke and I cant put the disk in to upload them...

Looks great!

Only one question...

POST BAKE...above the oil it seems like there is "condensation" on the inside of the bottle...what the hell is this?

I shake the bottle and it goes away, then comes back..im guessin it's just oil on the bottle.

Anyway, I soooo can not wait to shoot this shit!

I'm supppppooooooseeee to wait till Feb 13th...but Damn it..I wanna start NOW

I may just go ahead and start tomorrow..i dunno...i'm odd...need some advice on that..

Lata

K

Thread Information