Rayman is offline New Member

Question Is Nolva as effective in post-cycle therapy if used DURING cycle too??

whattup bros

this may seem like a dumb question but sometimes people speak with such certainty that they can convince u of some whack shit... but in light of more and more people choosing Nolva for post cycle therapy instead of Clomid, how effective would Nolva be in restoring natural test production if it was also used DURING the cycle as an anti-est? someone told me if you use it during the cycle AND afterwards it won't work to help restore test, but that doens't make sense to me

Would using it during your cycle lessen its effect if used afterwards also, or would it still be as effective in its new role to help switch on test production now that the aas are out of the system?

thx

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    it is ok to use post cycle, do a search to find some threads on this discussion

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    The antiestrogen Nolvadex work by blocking the estrogen receptors of the effected body tissue, thereby inhibiting a bonding of estrogens and receptor. It is, however, important to understand that Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization but only acts as an estrogen antagonist. This means that it does not prevent testosterone and its synthetic derivatives (steroids ) from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a sort of "competition" for the estrogen receptors. This characteristic has the disadvantage that after the discontinuance of Nolvadex a "rebound effect" can occur which means that the suddenly freed estrogen receptors are now able to absorb the estrogen present in the blood.

A rarely observed but welcome characteristic of Nolvadex is that it has a direct influence on the hypothalamus and thus, by an increased release of gonadotropine, it stimulates the testosterone production in the testes. This does not result in a tremendous but still a measurable increase of the body's own testosterone. This effect, however, is not sufficient to significantly increase the testosterone production reduced by anabolic /androgenic steroids.

I copied and pasted this from the drug profiles on the home page.

I'm no expert, but i prefer proviron for and anti-e and clomid for post cycle.

Rayman is offline New Member

how long before return to normal w/o anti-est?

Hm well that answers my question so thanks

but now i have another one... how long before the aromatized estrogen makes its way out of the system somehow and/or estrogen levels return to normal without taking actual anti-estrogens? cuz if you stop taking the competitors and the estrogen is still there obviously it will have an effect, but how long before things to back to normal without the anti-est?

thx again

Thread Information