I am 5 10" 165lbs 25yrs
    it will be an eight week cycle consisting of the following
    week 1-3 sustanon 250 mg per week
    week 4-5 sustanon 500 mg per week
    week 6-8 sustanon 250 mg per week
    week 1-2 dianabol 20 mg per day

week 3-4 dianabol 25 mg per day
    week 5-6 dianabol 20 mg per day

I intend to take clomid for 2 weeks after the cycle but ive heard that clomid can have psychological side effects If so is there anything else that i can take instead
    Also what anti-estrogen should i take and when should i start taking it

any help is much appreciated
    thankyou

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    I would not stagger the dose, I would go with this

500mg sus week 1-10
    25mg dbol ed week 1-4

the psychological side effects of clomid or not that bad in my opinion, and i would encourge you to follow thru with it, (300, 100, 50)
    make sure you have nolvadex on hand. You can also throw some arimidex in there as well.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by stetson0032
    I would not stagger the dose, I would go with this

500mg sus week 1-10
    25mg dbol ed week 1-4

the psychological side effects of clomid or not that bad in my opinion, and i would encourge you to follow thru with it, (300, 100, 50)
    make sure you have nolvadex on hand. You can also throw some arimidex in there as well.

I agree with stetson on this one

You don't want to take dbol fro 6wks.

Sust will be best to use for 10wks. The Cyp and Enan will take a while to kick in so the results will be better at 10wks

I personally think it's the discontinuation of certain AS that cause the emotional sides, not the clomid. Most will have depression coming off of a harder AS like Decca or Fina. I have never had emotional problems on Test/EQ/Dbol/winny.
    Definately go with the clomid. Stetson's layout is the norm and the minimal. I personally go witha 300/200/100 split but the first will do.

Nolva is a must on hand in case gyno shows up. Dbol and test can readily convert to estrogen. L-dex would be a good add on not only for the estrogen conversion prevention, but also rids most water retension that might occur.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I agree with these guys. I'm now on a Sust only cycle. Running at 500mg/week for 10week.

Also 25mg of Proviron daily.
    Clomid to start after 3 weeks of last injection.

I'm now in the 3rd week and gained 10lbs and my strength is climbing. I'm also eating like a horse.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wait three weeks for clomid, with sus. You should inject eod with sus to take advantage of the prop in it or go with mon/wed/fri injection. Split your 2mls into 3 shots.

JohnnyB

tel
    tel is offline New Member
    thanks for your help guys

sd11 is offline Banned
    IMO sust is a bad drug for a beginner, try and get a single ester test, but if thats all you got I would take Johnny B's advice and divide ur dose into 3 shots per week. I agree with what all the other bros said, keep your dose at 500mg all the way through and run it 10 weeks. As far as the dbol I would run it between 30-40mg for the first 4 weeks.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by sd11
    IMO sust is a bad drug for a beginner, try and get a single ester test, but if thats all you got I would take Johnny B's advice and divide ur dose into 3 shots per week. I agree with what all the other bros said, keep your dose at 500mg all the way through and run it 10 weeks. As far as the dbol I would run it between 30-40mg for the first 4 weeks.

sorry bro...but i gotta disagree with you...i think sust is a good drug for any level of cycling...just my opinion though..later bro..Madmax..

sd11 is offline Banned
    Hey Madmax my reasoning behind that comment was just based on the fact that I think sust should be shot at a minimum eod and I just don't think a lot of noobs realize that or even want to do that many injections.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by sd11
    Hey Madmax my reasoning behind that comment was just based on the fact that I think sust should be shot at a minimum eod and I just don't think a lot of noobs realize that or even want to do that many injections.
    i wasn't downing your idea bro..so i hope you didn't take it the wrong way...he could divide the 2cc's up evenly into 3 shots and shoot them on mon/wen/fri.. i understand what your saying and some people will argue that he will not be getting as even levels of test by shooting the sust rather than shooting straight enathate..sust shouldn't be ran any other way than eod...i guess i'm just very very pro-sust...later bro...Madmax..

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    I think 25mg-30mg of dbol ED will work fine for you.

D_H

Thread Information