footballcat is offline Associate Member

Why do people lie on here?

I dont get this, people make claims, and say stuff. But what reason would someone lie on here. My max went up 70 lbs in 4 days. Well if it did good job. But i doubt it, so why would you lie about it. You will probley never meet anyone from AR. But you still want to lie, and make stuff up. I just dont get it.

flex321 is offline Member
    This happens in real life my friend....what makes you think people will be honest on the internet?

btw-I have a 12inch dong and my lift just went up 70lbs since 4 days ago.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Why do people lie anytime or anywhere? Do we need to get into the physiological aspects of that question! Just take what is said and believe what you want too.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member

Some people are always going to lie. I've got 1 friend who lies so much he's not even sure when he's telling the truth.
    Last edited by willpharmd; 01-28-2003 at 02:03 PM.

sd11 is offline Banned
    If someone has to make up tall tales on an internet message board to feel good about themselves they have much deeper problems than just being a liar!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    The Bible say, we are all born with the sins of Adam and the nature of man is to be evil.

Think about it though we do all kinds of dumb shit without a second thought, hell sometimes I do things that are so fucken stupid and bold I cant even believe it.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I remember a long time ago when I first got into martial arts my sensei would tell me when you meet people and they find out you're into MA, doesn't matter which one, many people who have never even set foot in a dojo will tell you they have a black belt. At the time I was like "no way"!
    Bet ya can't guess how many fartknockers I've met that claim to have a black belt but don't know sweet fuck all about armbars, kicks, stances, ground positions etc. It's so obvious when they are full of shit.

Moral of they story: people lie because they are fartknockers!

I understand that stories often get confused or a long time passes and they get exaggerated. That's not what we're talking about here. People that boldfacely lie to you are the scourge of the earth.

chinups Guest
    I have this new kind of steroid that has no sides and makes your balls grow.

PM for more info. or send money to Mailto:[email protected]

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by chinups

Yo , aren't you gonna answer that e mail I sent you ....or what ?

chinups Guest
    I don't do breast implants man!

Sick Bastards!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I don't do breast implants man!

Sick Bastards!
    Look....I told you to keep that shit confidential.....now I'm gonna have to log off AR and come back on under a new name. Thanks for blowing my annonimity man !!!!!!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Dancer
    The Bible say, we are all born with the sins of Adam and the nature of man is to be evil.

Think about it though we do all kinds of dumb shit without a second thought, hell sometimes I do things that are so fucken stupid and bold I cant even believe it.

Well said.... And Ditto for me too...

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: Why do people lie on here?

Originally posted by footballcat
    I dont get this, people make claims, and say stuff. But what reason would someone lie on here. My max went up 70 lbs in 4 days. Well if it did good job. But i doubt it, so why would you lie about it. You will probley never meet anyone from AR. But you still want to lie, and make stuff up. I just dont get it.
    my max didn't go up 70lb's..... but i use to have a 12 inch dong..unfortunately i was tortured by columbian rebels because i was an american spy working for the CIA...they cut it up into pieces and i had to go to Jose Fixmeup to get it put back together..sad thing about it..one of the inches was lost in the jungle so now i'm only eleven inches..those damn columbian rebels are always causing us american undercover spy's problems .... ..Madmax..

well this thread went well

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by willpharmd

Some people are always going to lie. I've got 1 friend who lies so much he's not even sure when he's telling the truth.
    I think we may know the same person. It really gets fun when you call them on their lies and watch them have to back pedel

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    People lie because it is an evolutionary mechanism for achieving high status as in a hierarcy,(bad spelling) The strong survive, and the weak do not, so they attempt to use a lie as leverage to esteem themselves as a domanate force....... it's the same way with other species.... for exampe//// Two male baboons fighting over head of the troop, or a mate, which actually comes with being head of the troop, but that's a whole other story. Now, they can't lie to each other and say they female's want me to father their children because my genes are better and will produce superior offspring! or can they? Absolutely NOT! That's why they do everything in their power to achieve their status in the troop....... We as humans have developed a thicker more elaborate cerebral cortex, with far surperior language skills and thus, we use this to fight when physical combat would not accomplish higher status..... Such as, "my bench went up 70 lbs since 4 days ago" Not very believable, but if it actually were, that could make this person seem strong and thus saying, don't fuck with me man! But if he just picked a fight, in this case would only probably get him kicked off the board!!!! Anyway bros, maybe this can help explain why we lie..........
    Disclaimer: This is simply my opinion, and was not presented to be taken to heart, cause it is probably a load of bullshit if you ask me, but it sounded good!*LMAO*

Originally posted by Shredz

I think we may know the same person. It really gets fun when you call them on their lies and watch them have to back pedel

o.k maybe i wasn't with the CIA..it was the FBI and i was stationed in russia...my job was to gather info on the russian mob...what you don't belive me...why would i lie.......i'd prove it but then i'd have to kill you..this post will self destruct in 10 seconds....Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 01-28-2003 at 05:41 PM.

TTTT. I understand where u are coming from. But we are all on here to help each other out. So why would you want to lie to people who are trying to help you. This is what i dont get. I have never lied about anything on here.

I never said that, I was just pouring out some bullshit for fun, but it would be hard to believe that claim, but I am knocking off on anyone bro, my post actually was stated not only with some humor, but with an actuall point of why people may lie, not just in here, but anywhere, NO flames meant, if I have offended anyone, my apoligies....
    TTTT

Bunta is offline New Member
    its ok to lie if someone ask u if you are on steroids

footballcat...

did you catch someone in a lie or something in particular...Madmax..

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    TTTT,
    thats great, but please explain how that blonde's tits are so huge.

David B. is offline Member

No source posts!!!

--dnb

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    TTTT,
    thats great, but please explain how that blonde's tits are so huge.

silicone city
    Last edited by TheDfromGC; 05-22-2006 at 10:48 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    People on the interent lie? Dam...Cuz I met some girl in a chat room the other day that had a picture of Brittney Spears in her profile, And she insisted it was her!

Decoder is offline Banned
    PM me her chat name baraso!!!

I had a lil mis conception but i said my apologies. But im just talking over all. You always see things that you just dont belive. I guess i just dont trust anyone.

thegame01 is offline Member
    Well bro i have to corect you on that because if you are on AS , unless you make it yourself you ultimately and obvioulsy have to trust your source.But i do know what you mean and i think TTTT nailed it on the head about hiarchy (sp).

It's all about impressing the others and being part of the elite, looking for acceptance amongst the bigger boys .You want people to look up to you etc etc . But i personally do not see the point ,here's why

One i usually try not to lie as it's against my morals(yes i do lie ) i am not perfect though .

two whats the point, none of these guy's know you so who are you impressing ? You maybe talking to a 12 yr old kid, a cop ,a junkie , a wife beater ,a murderer, a rapist , a child molester etc etc ,you get the point .

Trust me i have looked for acceptance by some of the big or popular guy's on here as well but i have done it by following the rules ,being polite ,helping whoever i can ,etc etc . not by lying ....

Three, if you lie, eventually you will get caught and then your gonna look like an idiot .Especially with Pete as a Mod(Pete PI)

Anyways i have mumbled way too long on this subject so i am out .
    Just stick to your way of doing things (not lying) and make sure you take everything with a grain of salt (do your research)and get familiar with the Bro's names .I did and there are alote of good people here

Bottom line ,your right people shouldnt lie,but they always will
    Peace
    GZ

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by flex321
    This happens in real life my friend....what makes you think people will be honest on the internet?

12 inch thats is I have to wrap mine twice around my leg anyone else got that problem besides me

thegame01 is offline Member
    Freaking liars , at least i am honest mine is 9"

LOL
    GZ

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    People lie because they can.
    Why does a dog lick himself?because he can.
    I just had my weights gold plated, They are sweet.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ok ok ok, fine- i know this one was directed at me. im actually a 4'11'' 85 pound 6th grader named Hubert who fantasizes about being a bodybuilder. im sorry everyone, please dont be too harsh...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it all started with "I won't cum in your mouth..."

Monster,, so that IS you in the avatar!!

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I work with this chick at work who is a patholical liar. here are a few of her bests:

1) She is world champion kickboxer with 4 years Navy Seal training.
    2) She was a champion skateboarder and her god father is Jeff Gordon.
    3) She has luekemia but is surviving because she has green radioactive blood that was passed to her from her father who was at Chernobyl.
    4) She was raped and stabbed where she proceeded to stitch back up her stomach with fishing line.
    5) She is a navy fighter pilot
    6) She is an undercover FBI agent, specializing in narcotics
    7) She skipped two grades cuz she was a genious, graduated from Randolp Macon College with her MA at the age of 18.
    8) This is the kicker, one day at the refinery, she got stuck in a field truck, with no one to pull her out, she called over a deer, cuz she is a native american animal speaker, jumped on its back and rode it up to the main gate house. She grabbed the antlers and steered it like a bike. Her and the deer are still friends and she rides him occasionally.

Dude, the real story, she is a chubby, 19 year old Security guard who dropped out of school at 16 cuz she was pregnant and her whole family our alchoholics. She does serve a purpose, she keeps me entertained at work and gives great blowjobs.

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Monster,, so that IS you in the avatar!!

let me clarify, i'm being sarcastic

and i wish i was a stud like THE scott baio.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Tank that is hilarious!

One word.... silicone!

silicone is not a lie, it is a beautiful, beautiful thing and we should all thank the man who came up with the idea to use it for breast implants.

Thread Information