Thread: nubain question

Boa 101 is offline New Member

nubain question

I'm a professional fighter mixed martial arts, and would like to know
    if nubain would help in halting the effects of feeling the pain when I get hit in the face and body.I saw a documentary of a guy who said he was using it and that he could get hit ''pretty damn hard in the face and not feel a thing''.
    Was wondering if this was true and how much of a dose would this take, how long does the effect last.
    Thank you in advance.
    Boa 101

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Nubain is very addictive from everything I've heard about it... You're probably taking about the HBO Special last month with the UFC and Pride fighters... Kerr was the one addicted to the shit...

I'm sure it would work to numb the pain, but you are playing with fire... It's just like morphine and very addictive...

Can't tell you from experience anything else, doses or how long it last, etc.

Just do a search on the net... It's easy to find info on it....

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Addictive and get's you high. If you are out of it, you can't fight as well. Most people agree that you need to be in control of your mental faculties to fight best.

-SF

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    heres some info that i hope will keep you from using it..good luck with your fights..Madmax..

http://www.endo.com/PDF/nubain_pack_insert.pdf

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stay away from Nubain.

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    I hear more bad things about nubain then good. I would never advice anyone to take it for any reasons. It is more addictive then you might think>>> bad withdrawls and everything>>> stay clear of that brother!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Stay away from Nubain.
    Agreed. Stay far away from that shit...

Thank you all for the info, I'll stay away from it.
    Man, this board in anabolic review is great! Got a question, just ask here
    and somebody knows! i just love this place!
    Thanks again!

Saucefit is offline New Member
    Glad that you decided not to use it. I saw the same documentary as you did. Did you miss the part he almost overdosed and then went into rehab? It almost killed him. Not worth it. Just kick some ass, get hit, then get hammered afterwards.

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    i know that everyone gave the same answer here, but talking from experience, there is no good reason at all to use it. I've used it a couple times because of shoulder and lower back pain and all i can say is stay away from it. In my mind it is worse then morphine and almost as bad as heroin...no need to do it. I don't know how anyone would be able to fight on it considering it made me nothing but tired and want to lay in bed all day. I tried going to the gym on it but i was literally having trouble lifting 10lbs, because it just depresses your system so much. The doctor actually gave it to me because i slipped a disk in my back and actually got a small crack in my L2 vertabrae so i was in a lot of pain. The doctor gave me valium, vicodin, percocet, darvacet, morphine, nubain, you name it he gave it to me to see which one worked the best on me. But just stay away from it. I hated it and i was prescribed it legally

tryin to get big, thanks for the info.

Thread Information