Thread: T400

drago52 is offline New Member

T400

is T400 in the profile lists or under another name?

ruquick is offline New Member
    What kind of information are you trying to find on it? I know this is not the answer to your question but if it helps this is what I know about it!

Denkall T-400

Test Prop 25mg
    Test Enant 188mg
    Test Cyp 187mg

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff ,, I'm on it now at 1600mg's a week along w/ 400mg's of deca - I'm happy with the results,however it does leave a substantial welt!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by zmatalucci
    Good stuff ,, I'm on it now at 1600mg's a week along w/ 400mg's of deca- I'm happy with the results,however it does leave a substantial welt!
    holy shit bro..thats way to much juice...1 and 1/2 grams a week...how long have you been juicing..how many cycles have you done...i wouldn't ever reccommend those doses to anyone...Madmax..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good stuff ,, I'm on it now at 1600mg's a week along w/ 400mg's of deca- I'm happy with the results,however it does leave a substantial welt!
    Damn that is a lot of test, too much IMO. I hope you have some Anit E's you will most certianly need them. I hope this isn't your first cycle!!

Pain.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Like the other two have said that is way too much gear, i bet you are gettin results.

G-S Guest
    I have a few buddies who swear by t400. I've never tried it, due to all the stories about the pain I hear of.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i haven't tryed it either because i heard it's like trying to push a golf ball through a straw...but it is cheap as hell to buy..Madmax..

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    I personally think T400 is crap, I think its only usefull if your using high doses of gear.

D_H

Decoder is offline Banned
    I live and die by T4 never not had a cycle with out it in it. Yah its fucking thick some times i think the dart is going to break in half because of pushing soo hard pretty painful but worth it. Expect MAJOR gains. I did 2-3 cc a week last time i took DenkalT400. Oh yah first time users DO NOT TAKE T4 BY IT'S SELF ON THAT HIGH OF A DOSAGE. You will lose the abiltay to walk for a few days.
    Last edited by Decoder; 01-28-2003 at 09:47 PM.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    No it's not my first cycle,,and yes the results are good. However I've had better results with testosterona 4l-a and deca ,,but that wasn't available this time around. I have plenty of anti-es,,,my whole cycle hasn't consisted of such high dosages,, started out at 800mg's a week then 1200mg's and then went up to 1600mg's and will taper down from here,,,it's really not as much as you would think considering that it is not as strong as some would imagine. I'm due for a rest after this .. Let my a__ recooperate and train to cut for summer.

Decoder is offline Banned
    1600mg's OMG! do you know anything about test receptors that high of a dosage i bet only like half of it will be taken by the receptor if your LUCKY get on an ECA to increase the TEST INTAKE.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think at 1600mg of juice you would be better off stacking a couple different types of gear. Then they will atleast hit some different receptor sites.

Pain

Thread Information