j_kiler is offline Junior Member

Arrow Ronnie Colemans GH doses

I know alot of guys ask how much the pro's use so I thought I would share. I pulled this thread off of the anabolex board. I have no idea if its true or not though.

"My soon to be trainer had dinner with Burke a few months back...Burke admitted to 7...i repeat 7 grams of test a week. 20 primobolans a week too! no joke! I was shocked!!!
    He also said some dude asked Coleman how much GH he took a day. Coleman said one...the guy was like "only 1 IU?" Coleman said "no, one kit""

FB!
    FB! is offline New Member
    Coleman isn't the sharpiest tool in the shack! I think that is bs.

Peace
    FB

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    damn. one gh kit a week? no wonder he's a freak. he's gonna look like frankenstine soon

Gator is offline New Member
    I can believe the GH dosage, they take it like water. Costs a lung tho, must be nice to have a money tree outback..
    I did it b4 worked like wonders, I was growin weekly, my friends were just in shock. If u use it do alot, i mean alot of research, its a totally diff ball game Bros..

Gator

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Uh, Dane, that was one kit A DAY! More likeDAMN!

Mike Guest
    seven grams in a week? I can believe the GH but 7grams is just plain crap....

marx is offline Member
    Yeah, I heard that Ronnie story before from other sources, although that is supposedly just in precontest phase...

7g's for Burke....I could believe it....Doesn't Ruhl hit 1g Suspension ED?

Mike Guest
    This is all

"I know a guy that talks to a girl at his gym who is married to a friend of the cousin of the clerk at the liquor store that serves alcohol to my crackhead grandmother's bridge friend who saw this other guy in the street eating a bannana with the father of a girl that used to date ronnie's best friend from high school"

crap.

Does anybody here REALLY know any pro bodybuilders like Ron and Ruhl and KNOW what they are injecting? Rumors are silly and worthless. It's all speculation.

marx is offline Member
    Of course it's all speculation, there are very few that actually know the truth. I wasn't arguing that Ruhl takes 1g Suspension ED, just stating what i've heard. People want to hear an idea of what the pro's are taking, i'm just throwing soemthing out there. It's not a crime to speculate is it? I'd love to hear for real what the pro's are taking, although i'm sure it will never happen..

peace

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    here's a novel idea... although probably naive on my part. why don't you try to find one of the pros email addresses off of their websites and email them and ask them?

i'm a glutten for punishment, I'll give it a try myself.

will keep u posted...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    now we know why they are pros

spanky is offline New Member
    thats probably why ronnies head(his head is actually bigger now) and mid section has grown as much as his muscles.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    no offense to anyone...

but do you really think they are going to tell a soul what they are trulytaking when asked?...if they even say anything at all... sometimes THEY don't even know everything that is going into their bodies...their "nutritionist" just sticks them and they go about their biz
    What happens here, stays here

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike
    This is all

"I know a guy that talks to a girl at his gym who is married to a friend of the cousin of the clerk at the liquor store that serves alcohol to my crackhead grandmother's bridge friend who saw this other guy in the street eating a bannana with the father of a girl that used to date ronnie's best friend from high school"

crap.

Does anybody here REALLY know any pro bodybuilders like Ron and Ruhl and KNOW what they are injecting? Rumors are silly and worthless. It's all speculation.

ROFLMAO!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I dont care who you are there is nop way your going to use 7 kits a week it just doesnt happen

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    The funniest thing is when they say that they aren't taking anything at all.

It is amazing what some people put through their bodies. A pro's liver is a ticking timebomb and there is zero redeaming qualities about most of their physiques. Big Kev's size is about as big as I would ever hope/want to get.

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    All I know is what my boss has told me ( Im a bouncer) He used to compete in shows and used to hang out with Ronnie and some of the old school guys. He told me I didnt even want to know what they were on. But he told me that guys like Ronnie spent around 10k on gear a month. 10k a month??? Thats a lot of gear. I dont care how much GH or test their takin a week. 10 grand is a lot of gear.

Thread Information