Dimitri is offline New Member

eq and anavar...

hey fellas....thanks for all the help soo far.....few last things....im gunna run eq for 10 weeks 300mg a week and anavar weeks 6-12 30mgs a day....and i was gunna rund dbols for the first couple weeks...25mg ED...what i want is 10lbs...im 6''1 195....i wanna get ripped out as hell too...and look even more vascular....u think i would be able to get that....let me know wha u think....i have a pic but it says the file is too big any way i can use the pic still??

sd11 is offline Banned
    Guess you ingnored the advice to hold off(I'm with that crowd) but since your doing it anyways,I'd run the eq at 400mg for at least 12 weeks and the var at 40-60mg ed, I would also get some kind of test, but each to his own.

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    If you run the Eq 400mg and kick the var up alot more then 30mg... If I were you I would drop the d-bol... no need for that. I think you would make out all right. But then again I would do another bulk cycle if I were you before cutting (from looking at your pic) unless you don't plan on bulking anytime soon. Were I am from it is the winter... perfect time to bulk now, cut up later.... just in time for the beach! But you have your own goals. When I did anavar I ran it at 100mg It worked great for vascular gains and I leaned out well running it with Eq @ 400mg.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    have you thought about using testosterone in your cycle?

Dimitri is offline New Member
    hey i thought bout using test but still scares me a lil cus im young so maybe wait til twenties for the test...seems safer to hold off on the test....eq and anavar seeem pretty mild....i want the winny but i get tendonitis pretty bad...but i dunno...what do i know...here is pic if u didnt see other thread...tell me what u think i need
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eq and anavar...-jimbo.jpg  

chinups Guest
    You sound like you have the same ideas as me. I have tendonitis and I want to do eq and anavar , let me know how it works out. Anavar is a little too expensive so I might do winnies, nervous about hairline and joints but I think I am going to do it

Thread Information