Dimitri is offline New Member

EQ and Anavar....help on this, got pic to show u what im workin with

hey fellas....thanks for all the help soo far.....few last things....im gunna run eq for 10 weeks 300mg a week and anavar weeks 6-12 30mgs a day....and i was gunna rund dbols for the first couple weeks...25mg ED...what i want is 10lbs...im 6''1 195....i wanna get ripped out as hell too...and look even more vascular....u think i would be able to get that....let me know wha u think....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EQ and Anavar....help on this, got pic to show u what im workin with-jimbo.jpg  

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    If you want to get ripped, concentrate on a good diet, and cardio. The drugs will help though..your anavar dosage is a tad low, but I think winny at 50mg ED for 6 weeks would suit your needs better anyway.

D_H

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Also, drop the dbols, they wont serve much purpose in a cutting cycle. You should get 10lbs from the EQ and whatever oral you decide to go with.

D_H

so you dont think the dbol will help kick start the eq....help to put ona few pounds....see i wouldnt complain about gaining 15lbs as long as i still get ripped up

im not tryin to loose weight and cut up i still wanna get bigger but i wanna take it slow....but 205Lbs is somewhere i wanna be...210 tops....and stay there....no bigger

biglee420 is offline New Member
    After lookin at your pic , i would say u definatley need some help..Maybe a nice test stack with the EQ. If you want to stay ripped just make sure u eat well and do some cardio.....also if u really need help gettn ripped go for some clen or even winny will do the job. If u need more advice from the pro;s just give us a holla

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Go w/ a Eq winny cycle.
    Run the eq for 12 weeks and the winny for 6 or 7 @ 50mgs ed
    Cardio and a strict diet and u should get what your looking for.
    But leave the d-bol out...

yo lee...nice try bro...i lift with u....i look better then u chump...haha

u think the winny will fuck up my tendonitis even more ....by the way everyone is tellin me swallowing winny works the same

Jim obviously i look better than u, but thats besides the point. First u gotta understand that u r just an impatient juice head who needs to chill out and get on the natural tip. the secret to hard cut gains is DO IT NATURAL. either way if your not gonna listen to me just take the winny.

JIMMY WINNY IS THE BOMB

Thread Information