rotunda is offline Junior Member

Prescription for the sleep-deprived...

I've seen a few threads on this site and another one complaining about sleep. I know that everyone usually suggests the common things like melatonin, valerian root, kava, etc. However, the best way to overcome sleep problems (at least in my experience) is prescription tryptophan. It is a natural protein that occurs in the body anyway so there is no chance of dependence. I usually take about 1000mg before sleep. It helped me for quite a while, but now I have stopped taking it (don't really need it any more). Any doctor will usually prescribe it in those doses b/c it has very few side effects (I have seen 3 doctors whenever I needed refills and all were okay with it). I have heard some stories that it is also often used to put horses to sleep (although in megadoses). Like I was saying, it is a natural protein. It is the protein that is found in turkey and hot milk- things that are known to put people to sleep. Scientifically, it is a precursor to a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin is found in the brain and induces sleep. It's also pretty cheap. Anyways, just though I'd let everybody know. Ask your doctor or search for more info on the internet. If anybody goes ahead and uses it, let everyone know how it works by replying to and bumping this thread.
    Caution: I'm not too sure how i would interact with juice.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    my best experience is melatonin,valium and ambien.

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    I just jerk off if I cant get to sleep..I dunno if it helps, but is sure feels good

D_H

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    yeah getting a blow job before bed always does the trick for me...knocks me out!

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    ambien is the shit it knocks you out for about for about6-7 hrs and you wake up totaly refreshed never had sides while mixing it with any shit or you could try making some home made ghb!

RHINO

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    L-Tryptophan is an amino acid but is no longer for sale in the US as a supplement do to some very poorly conducted studies. Never thought of getting a prescription before but it is good for sleep and I use to use it post workout at night back in the day.

red_devil1469 is offline New Member

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey, thanks for the suggestion, Rotunda.

I didn't know you could even get the stuff any more -I seem to recall a bad batch messed up a bunch of people and it disappeared after that.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    how do you make homemade ghb. That would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rhino
    ambien is the shit it knocks you out for about for about6-7 hrs and you wake up totaly refreshed never had sides while mixing it with any shit or you could try making some home made ghb!

RHINO

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Ambien rules

Thread Information