mauifit is offline Female Member

How often to do Clen

If I did a 6 week cycle of clen ( 2on 2 off) when is it ok to do another cycle?

I read that you can have the opposite effect and actually GAIN weight after using clen as it can damage your metabolism.

Thanks!

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    I'm not sure of the correct answer for you, but I am curious how your results were?

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    I'm not sure of the correct answer for you, but I am curious how your results were?
    yes me to everyone is telling me clen for m wife and i get that and no more, no with thie with that how many timke how oftern nothign...all i get for her is take clen mayabe, no ideas....

id like to see your results and what folks ahveto say about this as well, other then yes try clen maybe...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    depends on what you are doing to up regulate ur beta receptors, clen down regulates ur beta 2 receptors, thats the reason for the two week off period is to allow your body to naturally upregulate them. personally i do 6-8 weeks straight and use ketotifen fumarate or benedryl, sometimes both depending on how i feel

to answer your question, i'd run benedryl at 50mg/ed for a week, then give your body another week just to be safe, you should be good after that to do another cycle

are you monitoring your blood pressure and temperature while on the clen??

thanks Phate! When i did the cycle i did 2 weeks and 2 off. I didnt use any benadryl. Should I have done that in between??
    I repeated this cycle 3 x.

I have been off it now for over 2 months and feel iam gaining weight for no reason- eat very clean....

Is my metabolism shot?? Is it safe to do another cycle and when?

Oh, I do check my BP which is always fine, but never checked temp. How often and when do you check and what should it be

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes its safe to start another cycle. as long as you fallow the 2 on 2 off with benadryl or keto every 3rd week then you will be fine. when i ran clen i checked my temp everyday. in the morning before taking clen and then a little later after taking it. it should raise a little after taking clen.

Ok got it! Thank you very much. Oh, what is more preferred liquid or oral clen ?

And should i take 25mg or 50mg of Benadryl on the 3rd week? Also, will any thermometer do or should I buy the mercury one

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifit View Post
    Ok got it! Thank you very much. Oh, what is more preferred liquid or oral clen ?

And should i take 25mg or 50mg of Benadryl on the 3rd week? Also, will any thermometer do or should I buy the mercury one
    50mg and a digital thermometer.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    liquid is oral, if you meant liquid or tabs, tabs are the most common but either will work

read this, it's basically a sticky on clen by perfectbeast, it will tell you alot and should help you with your next clen cycle.

Thread Information