MAGNUS is offline Junior Member

How many of you have used Ganabol and had nast acne?

I'm planning on using Ganabol at 300mgs for 8 weeks alongside either winny 50mgs ed for 6 weeks or 60mgs Anavar for 6 weeks and have been told that Ganabol cause nasty acne due to the volume of oil you have to inject, but surely 6mls of oil isn't that much is it? i'm not goin to be injecting anything else so 6mls isn't alot is it? has anyone had really nasty acne of Ganabol?

I'm going to run 20mgs accutane throughout just incase, but am interested to know in personal experiences.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i used tornel, maxigan, fortdodge and now laurabolin they all give the aomunt of acne very little no problem... ganabol never try it.

Hi mate, are you saying i should never try Ganabol or are you saying you have never tried it?

BUMP for anyone who's used it.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    no i'didnt say dont try it,
    ganabol its good stuff u should try it bro,
    they all r similar products...

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    hey, are you going to get a script for that accutane, b/c you will have to get blood work done every four weeks, and the orals will give elevated liver values, which may cause the doc to discontinue use, just a thought

also, start the accutane 4 weeks before the cycle and countinue four weeks after, it takes some time to kick in and letting it run after you are done will only help, and you will be fine with accutane it is great stuff

No i'm not getting my accutane from the docs i'm getting it direct, i will be using Roche 20mgs, 20mgs daily, do you think that will be enough to deal with the acne caused by the quantity of oil i will be injecting....glad to hear Ganabol is O.K, shame it's not 200mgs/ml like BD amongst others.

hammerhead is offline Member
    It's not the oil you inject that gives you acne bro it's the DiHydroTestosterone. Accutane directly reduces oil production. I've never used it but i'm definitely going to try it next cycle - acne is my big giveaway! I'm 36 and I get acne like a damn school kid. I hope like hell accutane is as good as i've heard it is - i;ve heard lots of good things about it. Use it!

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    accutane is the shit, have been off cycle of test e/eq/dbol /winny for about 3 months, acne from cycle didnt go away, been on accutane for three weeks, it is about cleared up, and i am on 20mgs daily, any amount of the drug isotetrinoin(accutane) 20mg, 40mg, 80mg will initially clear up the diesase, but higher dosages will prevent breakouts in the future bette than lower mgs, so what you are asking is 20mg of accutane good and will it work----absolutely

Thanks fellas, good info!

How about Ganabol? has anyone had any nasty breakout after using Ganabol?

Thread Information