Thread: test dosage

2blarge is offline New Member

test dosage

this is my 3rd cycle. im doing 500mg of test cypinate, 300mg of deca , and 30mg of dbol , per week. running the test and deca for 10-12 weeks and dbol for 6. my question is the cyp i have is 250mg per cc, should i do the test at 500mg per week , in 1 shot,or split my dose in half twice a week. should i do it every 5 days or 7. should i also increase my deca dose more than 300mg per week. im 200lbs 5' 11''. thanks for sound advice in the past, and thanks for your input now..

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I would think that you would be allright with 1 shot a week..Cyponate has a long half life if iam not mistaken.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    I would think that you would be allright with 1 shot a week..Cyponate has a long half life if iam not mistaken.
    You are right! However I would split your cyp dosages up into 2 separate shots a week. Just to keep levels nice. So you could jab mon, fri. and mix the deca with it. Your dosages are just fine the way they are currently.

2blarge is offline New Member
    thanks for good info. ive done deca before, still think 300mg is enough???

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    the more you jab the better, if you were to do cyp e5d mix the deca with it and if you were to do prop eod you split the deca dose into the prop. always keep levels as constant as possible, 300mg is probably enough maybe 400, but I think deca is as good as urine

Thread Information