Thread: smoking?

TimmyJuice is offline New Member

Question smoking?

Do yall think it would hurts my gains at all if I smoked weed while on a cycle, like just on the weekends.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    this has been discussed so many times i probably would have difficulties counting it, do a search bro, its controversial and it has a epigentic factors involved also, you may, other may not be affected...

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    JMO, but I don't think it would, I've never heard of weed inhibiting muscle growth. Personally I wouldn't do it on work out days as I think it may have effects on your strength and concentration that day. I haven't smoked in years but I know I couldn't be benching heavy and giggling like a little school girl at the same time!

Matt Foley is offline Member
    then again some say they couldnt make it through a cycle w/o arnold used it as a mental edge.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Id say it all depends on how dedicated you are to your training. Weed makes me lazy and when i smoke too much I miss training days and eat a lot of junk. If you smoked I dont think it would have a negative effect with the roids, only your attitude toward lifting and your goals.

my $0.02

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    weed might not inhibit, but no doubt in my mind the 1000's of carcinogens released will inhibit his overall health, immune system, and more than likely hinder his gains to some degree...probably dose dependant...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I think rec's have no place in a bodybuilders life. If you don't have any ambition then go ahead and smoke, whatever floats your boat.

durbin22 is offline Member
    What's more important to you. Getting big or getting high.

chinups Guest
    What about cigs. 5th day today w/o

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion cigarettes are worse than pot. Simply because of the ratio of toxins from cigarettes to weed, taking into consideration that most people need a joint or two to get fucked while cigarette smokers progressively up the dosages until they're smoking packs a day.

I've kept off the weed for one cycle and smoked occasionally (weekends) when I hit the same cycle the second time. I actually made better gains the second time around. That could be from a number of factors, but go figure.

Thread Information