Richard357 is offline New Member

Newbie first cycle info

I want to do my first cycle and I have bought some AS from Mex. and also some from a friend that has done AS. I wanted to know if a 6 week cycle as follows would be enough for some good results.

week 1-2 250mg sost / 20mg Dbol
    week 3-4 500mg sost / 30mg Dbol
    week 5-6 250mg sost / 20mg Dbol
    week 7-8 none
    week 9 150mg Clomid
    week 10-11 50mg clomid

I also have some Clenbutterol but dont know when
    I should start taking it. Suggestions are appreciated thanks.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You don't want to do dbol for that long. Its very toxic to the liver. First itme around 3-4wks Max
    If you had Test Prop, then 6wks would be possible. But with sust, it wont start kicking in for about 2-3wks(except for the minimal amount of prop in it that wil react emmediatley)

10wks would be the least amount of time I would run it

I would run it like so
    Wk1-10 500mg sust(No reason to taper the dose)Should be shot EOD to maximize the gains from prop.
    Wk1-4 25-30mg dbol ED
    Clomid time looks good, but you want to bump the dose up to 300mg-day1, 100mg-10 days, 50mg- days

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, ummmm how should i put this? I dont like the cycle uv laid out. First off u need to run Sust eod to get the most out of it. And u'll need to run it atleast 10 weeks. Reason being it could take up to 4 weeks before u start seeing the results of the Sust. So if ur only running it 6 weeks u may only get 2 weeks worth at peak levels. 2nd Why are u starting out with only 250mgs per week? Run no less then 500mgs per week all the way through. And that goes for the dbol too. Run it at 30mgs all the way through. The clen id hold off till after cycle. Id run something like this......

weeks 1 - 4 30mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1 -12 500mgs sust

OG

Richard357 is offline New Member
    I guess I need to hold off then. I read in this web sites pages "on each drugs content that I could get result with 15-20 mg of Dbol and that I could run it for 6-8 weeks. Also on the sost 250 page it says that doses of 250 -200mg streched for 6-10 weeks would show some results. Its on this site where it explains and descibes each AS individually. Oh yea and if you look at some of the novice cycle they are low dosages too. So whats real the info on this site or the info from you guys????

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, IMO the profiles on here are outdated. Id go with the words of experienced AS users. But thats just me... Good luck!

OG

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Some of the info in the site sucks, and really needs to be updated.

I've gotten good results from 25mg Dbol . And I think 400mg of test is good enough for a beginner.

Run the dbol for the frist 4-5 weeks, and run the test for at least 8 weeks.

D_H

calidude is offline Senior Member
    before you do anything anyone tells you...hit the search button and type in stuff you are interested in taking. read read read....then start to ask questions or lay out a new cycle then we will comment on what you should take and when. Also what are your stats??? Goals???

Thread Information