tronics is offline Associate Member

hair product to stop dht from the scalp?

i know finasteride can help stop the conversion of test to dht. but what about if your using a dht derived steriod like winny,primo,proviron ,ect...its already dht so at that point you would need something to stop dht from getting to the scalp correct? like something topical?

anyone know what could work for this, so that i can protect the hairline?

thanks

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    I dont think there is anything that can stop it, however there are shampoos which are supposed to help slow it down. If that makes any sense, nizoral 4% i believe found in canada and euro online. The us version is low in the active ingredient.

In my experience oral winny kills my hair, whats left of it. Inj isnt so bad but I still notice quite a bit of hair loss, with that being said I prefer tren I still lose hair not as much and have better gains.

Good luck to you.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    jflazartigue.com has some decent hair loss products. a little pricey though

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    I dont think there is anything that can stop it, however there are shampoos which are supposed to help slow it down. If that makes any sense, nizoral 4% i believe found in canada and euro online. The us version is low in the active ingredient.
    is the nizoral 4% over the counter or script and do research companies have it?

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    The nizoral of higher concentration ( i think its 4 % red labeling) can be found online without rx. Not sure if your in the us or not.

will topical spiro and dutastride work as a good combo for the hairline for use with dht steriods ? (winny,proviron ) or are they only good for the conversion of test to dht?

thanks

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I swear by Spironolactone 5% Topical Cream from www.wholesalehairproducts.com it dose not smell that bad. but dont apply before you sweat or it gets in your eyes.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    I have tried everything possible to help with hairloss. At the end of the day,its best to just stay away from the Dht derivative steroids . Finasteride works well with test, but their is noticeable strength loss. Topicals will slow hairloss down, but wont stop it. Use test with some of the less harsh anabolics and cut your hair short.

edit*
    Last edited by tronics; 04-10-2010 at 10:36 AM.

hows proviron on the hair? im adding 50mgs a day throughout cycle
    \

Thread Information