Thread: may start using

s2them is offline New Member

may start using

i am 19, 6' 2'' 165 lbs
    ive been working out for 7 years only serious for 4 years i have definition but im just very skinny i eat more than anyone i know but i just cant seem to put on the weight ive even stopped working out continued to eat like a hog and stilll cant put on weight
    also i get acne on my face i know i will get it on my back that doesnt bother me have any of you guys experienced acne on the face from using
    thanks

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by s2them View Post
    i am 19, 6' 2'' 165 lbs
    ive been working out for 7 years only serious for 4 years i have definition but im just very skinny i eat more than anyone i know but i just cant seem to put on the weight ive even stopped working out continued to eat like a hog and stilll cant put on weight
    also i get acne on my face i know i will get it on my back that doesnt bother me have any of you guys experienced acne on the face from using
    thanks
    first off, you are too young to cycle, your body is still growing and right now is at it's peak as far as testosterone levels are concerned, so use it

yes you will get acne if you are already acne prone and it won't be pretty

post EVERYTHING you eat today and we'll critique it, i GUARANTEE it's not enough, because if you ate properly you would be growing, not trying to be a dick but physiology doesn't lie, if you eat enough you WILL grow

8 am ham cheese tomato sandwhich
    1130 am lots of ham piece of choc cake
    7-8 4 egg omelete w/ cheese ham tomato
    and cake

mas-polloxxx is offline Junior Member
    you HAVE got to be kidding!! Check out the diet section, suffice to say you're not eating a fraction of what and how much that you should

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mas-polloxxx View Post
    ... Check out the diet section ...

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    troll?

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    troll?

Hope not..

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    When i was 16-20 i had massive acne problems in my face and back and it's something to be taking seriously.

I thought it would go away by itself when i grew older but it didnt so i started accutane for 1 year.

The acne dried up and went away totally in the face but i was left with MASSIVE scars all over my back wich i will carry for the rest of my life.
    If i had started to do something with my acne way sooner i wouldnt had this many scars on my back the doc told me.....

I started my first cycle at 24 and i only got some small acne in week 12 and into pct but i can imagine how i would look if i started it when i was breaking out i my youth...

Wait until you have cleared up and been without acne for years and you are also to young to start AAS.

Best.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and cake
    Oh my God! This is a crime. You should be 240lb and jacked!

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    lol you call that eating a lot?...

This guy has NOTHING in check, so please stay of the steroids until you get everything else in check, that includes your acne problems unless u wanna look like a pizza for the rest of your life....

lol no just an off day i guess your riight im not to bright on the subject of steroids thats why im asking questions
    ok tooday i tried the 5 meal a day
    this morning at 6 i had 2 bowls of honey bunches and oats with a handful or so of grapes
    at 9 i had 2 packs of nature valley peanut bars 1130 i had some ham and past salad with veggies
    at 230 i had a homewrecker haah big burrito
    and 6 i had a 2 chicken breasts along with the salad followed up by icecream
    10 i had chocolate cake
    now guys im still trying to gain weight any tips are appreciated
    thanks alot

im not saying tips towards roids because i will stay away i hate my acne now i cant imagine a pizza face :'(
    but i know you guys are experienced with this thats why im asking for help
    thanks again

InknSteel is offline Associate Member
    Go to the diet section http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 no offense but your diet is sh1t man lol

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You're not eating enough or the right things. You need to sit your dad / mom whoever wears the pants in the family down, look them in the eye, and tell them you want to be a bodybuilder and you have to eat specific things. Then start eating 6 times a day. I drink a gallon of skim milk on an average day not including the meals I eat. Thats just me; some people won't drink skim milk or don't believe in it. Here are some of the super foods you should be eating all the time:

Chicken breast
    Beans
    Egg Whites
    Yams / Brown Rice / Oatmeal / Banana
    Tuna

You really don't have your s together though. Steroids are the last thing you should be considering. Bump your calories up to 3500 - 4000 a day and your protein to 200 grams a day. About your acne, I never had severe acne. But the zits I did have I learned that my body likes for me to take a bath before bed and use a harsh dandruff shampoo soap like head and shoulders or whatever on my face and anywhere i'm having an issue. When I get out and dry off, I use a lotion with vitamin E then I hit the sack. I'm not going to tell you this is a magic bullet to fix your acne, but this is what works for me as far as regular break outs.

im not saying tips towards roids because i will stay away i hate my acne now i cant imagine a pizza face :'(
    but i know you guys are experienced with this thats why im asking for help
    thanks again
    Go and do some reading on the diet section and post your diet there and you will get help with it.

Good to hear that you will stay away from AAS for now, get your diet in check and spend the next 4-5 years to build a solid base then think it over again.

sarasotafloridabrian is offline Associate Member
    s2Them, ok just eating more crap (Honey Bunches of Oats) isn't going to do it for you.
    At 19 I know your are impatient likely and your attention span is short (no offense), but if you are serious, go to the diet section and read, watch the video links, etc.
    It's amazing what good information is out there.
    We can't do the work for you, but all the tools are here I promise you.
    You will be amazed at what you can do naturally at your age.
    I know you don't want to hear it, but you are not ready for AAS.

sarasotafloridabrian is offline Associate Member
    This was originally sent to us in another thread, but I forget who the veteran member was.
    Anyway, here ya go. Let's see how serious you really are.

If you have not already done so, post up your stats

height
    bf
    goals.. be specific

please take the time to follow these directions, they will better prepair the both of us for the critique and tweaking of your diet..

you need to figure our your BMR (this is the basal metabolic rate of your body... which means if you were to do nothing all day, ur body would burn these many calories)

once u'v figured out your BMR, u need your TDEE (this is your total daily energy expenditure, it's based upon your activity level)

But first things first, please post up your current diet.. you have to be brutally honest about what you've been eating on average for the last few weeks so i know where your metabolism is at..
    please include macros

MACROS = pro/fat/cal/carb of every meal and a daily total on the bottom
    you can use fitday . com to help you our with this... be as detailed and specific as possible

please include the time of when u eat and the time of your workout

example:

6am pro/carb/fat/cal
    10 egg whites 50/0/0/200
    1/2 cup oats- 3/50/2/218
    53/50/2/418

REMEMBER

1g protien - 4cal
    1g carb - 4cal
    1g fat - 9cal
    1g alcohol - 8cal (some would argue 7)

also tell me what your workout reg is...

BMR formula #1 (if you bf is high, use this one... you need an accurate bf reading)

BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)

in order to figure out your bmr, you need to know what your lean body mass is.. so, in turn, u need to know what your body fat percentage is...

if you dont know your bodyfat percentage, go to your gym and get tested (please dont use electronic scales to get your bf checked, they're horrible)

if you cannot find a gym to get tested at, please post up a picture for estimates, we're pretty good at it (you also have the option of pming it to me if you have more then 25 posts)

Total weight x bf in decimel form = total bf weight

Total weight - total bf weight = total lean body mass

if your total lean body mass is in lbs, u can divide it by 2.2 to get it in kilograms..

for example..

i am 6'4 275lbs at 14% bf... so i would multiply 275 by .14 (converted from percent to decimal)= 38.5lbs

275 - 38.5 = 236.5lbs lean body weight

236.5 / 2.2 = 107.5 lean mass in kg

370 + (21.6 x 107.5) = 2692 BMR (this is high for the average person, im a big guy)

BMR formula #2 (only to be used if your bf is low)

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

female BMR = 655 + ( 4.35 x weight in pounds ) + ( 4.7 x height in inches ) - ( 4.7 x age in years )

TDEE

Once u have you bmr, u need to calculate your TDEE, this is simply done with some multiplication...

you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

I should also give you an idea of what dieting should look like... you need to make sure every last calorie you take in isn't an empty calorie... every time you eat you should be eating with a purpose which is to fuel your body for growth and fat loss (predicated on your goals)...

Good meats/protien to eat..

Chicken Breast
    Turkey Breast
    Eggs/Egg Whites
    Bison/Deer Meat
    93% and up lean beef (ground beef, roast beef, london broil are just a few examples)
    Fish (tuna, salmon, talipa etc..)
    Whey (PWO ONLY)
    Casien (BEDTIME ONLY)

Good Complex Carbs

Oats (not that instant crap, all natural steel cut/rolled oats)
    Sweet potatos
    Yams
    Wheat Bread (no, not the enriched type)
    Ezekiel Bread
    Glutin Free Bread

Good Essential Fatty Acids

Almonds
    Avocado (my fav)
    Cashews
    EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
    Fish Oil

You can google endless more where that came from.. get creative..

Also, try to seperate your pro/carb and pro/fat meals, usually leaving your pro/fat meals for bedtime... Beefs should be eaten closer to bed time and usually falls between the last and second to last meal

PROTIEN SHAKES (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CASIEN SHAKES) SHOULD BE CONSUMED POST WORKOUT ONLY!!!!!! DO NOT CHEAT YOURSELF BY REPLACING A MEAL WITH PROTIEN SHAKE, THEY DO 1/8 OF WHAT REAL FOOD WILL DO FOR YOU IN ITS PLACE...

Below are links to a great series of diet/nutritional vidoes that will give you a better idea as to what dieting is. Please remember that Milos only gives you a standard diet while we are trying to CUSTOMIZE one with you. This is why we need your BMR/TDEE and MACROS

Milos Sarcev "Secret of the Pro's" on Nutrition

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=323516

You can run a great many types of diets.. low carb, high carb, carb cycle, keto, etc.... there is no ONE right way.. the best thing you can do is pick one and stick to it while paying attention to how your body is reacting to it... some people are carb sensetive, some are not... you'll have to find out yourself

MICROCALIBRATION - Microcalibration is a must for dieting.. usually based upon your goals you will be set either 500 calories above or below your TDEE. This is a starting point and you need to be checking yourself by weight or measurment every week to scale how your body reacts..

try to remember that dieting is not an overnight thing.. it takes time and patience....
    Last edited by sarasotafloridabrian; 04-08-2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Crediting Author, sorta

thanks everyone for tips
    but honestly i cant remember what i have been eating
    im going to start the diet tho
    i wake up at 5 am for work so il be eating breakfast then can you guys help me plan good times to eat after that
    thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh man, thanks for the laughs! I really needed that...

PS: I can't believe half your diet consists of cake or ice cream. WTF????

ahh gah gah

njviking is offline Junior Member
    and cake

gotta be a troll or one ignorant JO. or simply just young and dumb...

sorry OP but you gotta be bustin our ballz, right...i hope..

im yuoung and dumb
    thats why i am here asking questions

Thread Information