PrewPump is offline Junior Member

Question contaminated fina?

Heres a lil story, hope someone can help. So there I was, standing in my bathroom about to inject fina and winny, in the same syringe. I drew out the winny, changed pins, drew out my fina, standard procedures you'd think. I looked in the bottle of Fina, like glazing into the eyes of a beautiful woman and saw what I thought was a "bubble", didn't think much of it, so I injected, all went well. I looked back at the fina, cuz really I can't get enough of the stuff, and the "bubble" was still there, but it was sitting at the bottom, and wasn't actually a bubble but a drop of winny! Tears were shed, things were thrown, and now that I'm calm I'm wondering if the fina is still good. Should I try and suck out the dropplet of winny or has the damage already been done? It might sound like a stupid question, being that they both end up in the same syring anyways, but you can never be too safe. Any help would be well appreciated, and sorry about the dramatization of the story. thanks.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Ok, I will give you my response to your dilemma. Think about it... you are mixing the two into the same syringe, right... so what would make you think that having a drop of winny in your fina would contaminate it? You are fine... Just try and be careful next time when drawing! Now others might tell you not to mix the two when injecting…

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I'm with NoLimits, no big deal I wouldn't worry about it.

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 01-29-2003 at 06:42 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your fine.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree.

Pain

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    Thanks to all, I was cursed with paranoia, but blessed with a killer lat spread ( the fina's helping out there). grassy-ass ya'll.

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    Bubble was caused by mixing a water base with an oil based compound. No Big deal!

Zilla

Rich8888 is offline Member
    PrewPump...chill my man...it's all good. The pin was sterile...The inside of the winny amp was sterile...The inside of the Fina vial was sterile.....

Thread Information