iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

problem with last cycle , want to correct it this time

Last cycle i ran tren wks 1-4 and 75 eod
    eq @400mg and enth at 400mg per week(two shots of 200mg of each on mon and thur) weeks 1-10.
    took clomid like supposed too after that. Now i want to run a cyclw with 400mg of eq 300 mgs of deca and some test. But i dont know how much test to combated the effects of deca dick. I had a huge prob with eq dick ( which is uncommon but not unheard of) and i dont want it to happen again. should i take like 700 mg a week or maybe even more. I hate deca dick it lasted for like 3 months to get my natural test levels back. I was also thinking of jump strting the cycle with either some prop or d bol or something for the first 4 weeks any suggestions.

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    lift it to the top

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Youd probably be alright running the test at 500mg/week. You will still crash at the end of your cycle but with the proper therapy your test levels should come back faster than 3 months, especailly since you are 22.

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    Consider using test prop, so you can adjust your testosterone needs on a daily basis. Start at 500mg/week, and if you need more just slowly increase it untill your dick gets up.

D_H

Thread Information