bigkmac6 is offline New Member

first cycle- deca & eq

I'm starting my first cycle- deca and eq.
    Any advice on how to stack them together and the expected gains?
    Thank you.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Some info here, all the usual stuff:
    weight
    what your looking to accomplish

ht: 6'1
    weight: 185
    goals: RETAINING 8-15 lbs of lean muscle mass, low water retention, and highly safe... safe on liver, heart/blood pressure, hair, acne, etc.
    Thank you!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigkmac6
    and highly safe... safe on liver, heart/blood pressure, hair, acne, etc.
    Thank you!
    Well we can only suggest what compounds to try. It is up to you to make that decision and to your body to respond to those compounds. It is never a guarantee that you will not experience any of those sides. Sorry...

I would go and read the drug profiles again. Not to say you will not be happy stacking those two together, but you might want to rethink it. I would. For your first cycle, keep it simple and learn from it. How your body responds. Maybe a test/deca or a test/eq cycle would be a great place to start.

hammerhead is offline Member
    You can stack deca and equipoise and get good results. I love both of those. Most people will tell you to pick one or the other and stack it with test. I think you'd be better off doing eq/test personally. Deca can cause problems and your first cycle is such a damn great thing don't risk it with deca. I did. I had to stop the deca 7 weeks into my first cycle because it was giving me gyno.

wk 1-10 equipoise 350 mg/wk
    wk 1-10 test 350 mg/wk
    wk 1-4 d-bol 35 mg/day

You'll be better off with a long ester like enanthtate. If you do go with sustenon - it's a good one - stick it every-other-day or every third day.

You're about the same size as me and that's what i'd do if I could do my first cycle over again knowing what I know now.

Figure out what you want to do and come back here and post your proposed cycle and we can get more specific about how to take it and what to take with it.

Thank you very much for your help Hammerhead!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Get some test and pick either deca or eq imo. I like the cycle Hammerhead planned out for you I would just tweak the doses slightly and up the eq to 400mg and run the test at least 400mg, but I would suggest 500mg ew, and run both 12 weeks if you can.

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    adding deca to eq....it's like adding apples to apples, you just get more apples. deca and eq compete for the same receptor site, pointless combining the 2.

Thread Information