Thread: Jaw Pain

JackDaniel is offline New Member

Jaw Pain

Hey,
    Started my first cycle on thursday
    shot 315 mg aratest
    250 mg deca
    also taking 30 mg daily dbol ( 10 mg denkall caps )
    yet to feel any real physical effects. However, I have a pain on the right side jaw when i open my mouth. Has anyone else had similar problems ? If so, how would I remedy this ?
    Thanks guys,
    Jack

NoLimits is offline Member
    Are you gritting your teeth while working out? Just a thought!

Not that I know of No limits. I might be gritting my teeth while sleeping. I thought it was wierd due to the fact that Its only happening on one side of my jaw. The pain is becoming quite excruciating though.
    thanx
    Jack

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    get a mouth guard when you work out...you may also want to get a mouth guard for when you sleep..night grinding is very common...you might not realize your grinding your teeth while training but you could possibly be...it could also be wisdom teeth..tmj or many other jaw related problems...if any of those may fit you..yoiu might want to go see a dentist...hope it gets better...Madmax..

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    Just start a cycle of EQ and test-e
    I never had it before and blew it off, figured it was something else but I got sore in the right side of my jaw for about 4 days. Nothing bad... just thought I would tell you

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Have you ever had your jaw broken?

Anyway, the pain on the right side only is probably due to overcompensation.
    Now is this a reoccuring pain that happens every once in a while, or has it just happened when you started your cycle, or has been happening and you just now are noticing because your on cycle?

Anyway, your right side might be placed on a higher angle from your lower jaw than your left, causing the right side joint to have to extend further to make contact.

This would be odd if this is a first and you've never had any kind of surgery or dental troubles before.

Hey,
    the pain is constant. Sometimes a dull pain. usually fading away. It really occurs when i open my mouth. It seems like the joint on the right side seems to be extremely tight. Today it has seemed to calm down a little. I did not feel this immediately after taking my shots. It started a few days afterwards. However, while thinking today, I have had this pain before. Once, one night, but only lasted a few hours. I did some research today on webmd.com. Which showed some disorders that could be to blame and it sounded almost identical. It said that sometimes the joint can get overextended and the pain and discomfort is usually tempoary.
    Anyway, thanks for your help.
    Jack

HEAVYDUTY is offline New Member

hey jack

i had the same problem my first cycle. it will go away i think it the roids changing your facial features. after my cycle my jaw line changed, became more ridged and defined, due to the test or deca . you should be fine man...............peace bro

Matt Foley is offline Member
    it could be a pre-existing condition of TMJ.a dentist would know more about this.goodluck

MF

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have this problem when I'm on... Feels like it's worse on D-bol or Fina and honestly I think it's from my jaw muscles getting pumped up while eating...

Sounds crazy, but I know that's what it is... The only time it hurts is after chewing for a few minutes and it's the same feeling as getting a burn in your muscles while lifting...

When I'm off it never happens...

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    My ex girlfriends all have a similar problem...its from sucking somethin too big too often

Thread Information