Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    jerryboy's Avatar
    jerryboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Greenville, N.C.
    Posts
    105

    What Kind Of Test Is The Best!!!!

    WHAT KIND OF TEST DO YOU GUYS RECCOMEND?? AND WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN YOU GET DOING JUST TEST??

  2. #2
    Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Rink!!
    Posts
    3,169
    Test is test is test...If you are looking for no water retention then I would suggest test prop..however with this you get frequent injections. ED or EOD. Other test like enanthate and cyp. you can get away with weekly injections. But with that comes added water retention.

  3. #3
    xxxl83 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    long island new york
    Posts
    1,355
    Well It depends on your prior cycle experience. What's your history?

    xxxl83

  4. #4
    djdjdjddjon's Avatar
    djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    chicago/cleveland/lansing
    Posts
    2,088
    Originally posted by Shredz
    Test is test is test...If you are looking for no water retention then I would suggest test prop..however with this you get frequent injections. ED or EOD. Other test like enanthate and cyp. you can get away with weekly injections. But with that comes added water retention.
    save me the effort, thanks so much...im sooo sick of seing this type of thread on which test is best, the more appropriate question is 'which test ESTER is best for the results i want'...

  5. #5
    Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Rink!!
    Posts
    3,169
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon


    save me the effort, thanks so much...im sooo sick of seing this type of thread on which test is best, the more appropriate question is 'which test ESTER is best for the results i want'...
    Word!

  6. #6
    Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    460
    Testosterone proprionate will cause just as much water retention as any other ester of testosterone. What you have to understand is that test is test is test. They all produce the same effect. The only difference is the ester. The ester is basically a big ass clump of atoms stuck onto the testosterone molecule. Next, your body takes a biological crowbar, and attempts to pry the ester (in scientific terms, "big ass clump of atoms") off the testosterone molecule. The catch here is that something like proprionate is easy to bust of the testosterone molecule, but something like enanthate or cypionate will take all week, (actually 10 days). Why do they attach esters to testosterone molecules? Because it is an easy way to increase the duration of action of testosterone without changing its effects. Unesterfied testosterone (testosterone suspension , which is testosterone powder in water) lasts only a few hours in your system, which is not long enough for ideal anabolism. So testosteorne enanthate lasts 10 days. That means you can easily get away with weekly injections, but in terms of volume (1,000mg per week) it might just be more convenient to do two shots per week.

    So why would someone suggest that one ester gives a different effect from another? The same reason people believe in lowering dosages toward the end of a cycle, the same reason people still believe that AAS causes downregulation of receptors, the same reason people still believe you will lose ALL of your gains from a dbol only cycle (even with proper post cycle, endogenous testosterone recovery), the same reason people believe that you should wait until you reach your GP to take steroids (which is a actually a good idea in certain cases, not every beginner should jump into steroids. you should wait until you have enough knowledge) and the same reason people advocate HCG post cycle.

    BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ON THE GIVEN ISSUE, AND RESORT TO URBAN LEGENDS AND OLD SCHOOL STEROID ADVICE.

    If you haven't seen scientific proof, don't believe it.

    The ester you pick has more to do with your injection schedule, and what is most convenient. Remember that the longer the ester is active, the longer it will take to kick in. Testosterone enanthate and cypionate take up to 3-4 weeks.

    -SF

  7. #7
    hypo.luxa's Avatar
    hypo.luxa is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TX.
    Posts
    9
    I like to use a blend myself. I just came off a cycle a few weeks ago that was just 750mg sust. My next cycle for the summer will be 500mg of Sust, then 50mg of prop every day that sust is not on the menu. So I'll inject sust on mon/thurs. Then prop on Sun/Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat. For a total of 800 mg's a week. I don't mind ED injections. Sometimes I have to do 2 injections a day. It's gunna be fun...

    I just cam off and I allready want right back on - LOL

  8. #8
    djdjdjddjon's Avatar
    djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    chicago/cleveland/lansing
    Posts
    2,088
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    Testosterone proprionate will cause just as much water retention as any other ester of testosterone. What you have to understand is that test is test is test. They all produce the same effect. The only difference is the ester. The ester is basically a big ass clump of atoms stuck onto the testosterone molecule. Next, your body takes a biological crowbar, and attempts to pry the ester (in scientific terms, "big ass clump of atoms") off the testosterone molecule. The catch here is that something like proprionate is easy to bust of the testosterone molecule, but something like enanthate or cypionate will take all week, (actually 10 days). Why do they attach esters to testosterone molecules? Because it is an easy way to increase the duration of action of testosterone without changing its effects. Unesterfied testosterone (testosterone suspension , which is testosterone powder in water) lasts only a few hours in your system, which is not long enough for ideal anabolism. So testosteorne enanthate lasts 10 days. That means you can easily get away with weekly injections, but in terms of volume (1,000mg per week) it might just be more convenient to do two shots per week.

    So why would someone suggest that one ester gives a different effect from another? The same reason people believe in lowering dosages toward the end of a cycle, the same reason people still believe that AAS causes downregulation of receptors, the same reason people still believe you will lose ALL of your gains from a dbol only cycle (even with proper post cycle, endogenous testosterone recovery), the same reason people believe that you should wait until you reach your GP to take steroids (which is a actually a good idea in certain cases, not every beginner should jump into steroids. you should wait until you have enough knowledge) and the same reason people advocate HCG post cycle.

    BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ON THE GIVEN ISSUE, AND RESORT TO URBAN LEGENDS AND OLD SCHOOL STEROID ADVICE.

    If you haven't seen scientific proof, don't believe it.

    The ester you pick has more to do with your injection schedule, and what is most convenient. Remember that the longer the ester is active, the longer it will take to kick in. Testosterone enanthate and cypionate take up to 3-4 weeks.

    -SF
    perfect.

  9. #9
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Well said Sig.

  10. #10
    westcoastbadboy's Avatar
    westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    222
    I LOVE SUST!!!! KARACHI BABY

  11. #11
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Originally posted by westcoastbadboy
    I LOVE SUST!!!! KARACHI BABY

    Totally agree!!!!!

  12. #12
    Matt Foley's Avatar
    Matt Foley is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    the matrix
    Posts
    511
    test is test,i would not go below 1g of sust which is eod injects.or dose to ed injects.basskiller has an interesting sust schedule i was reading about.People seem to forget about the esters and think they are injecting all of 1750mg each week and getting every mg of it. I am not talking about injecting 7 amps a week for 10 weeks, I am suggesting injecting an amp a day for 3 weeks, and letting the esters do thier work after that. When you crunch the numbers, for the first two weeks you are really only getting the prop, phenylprop, and a little of the isocaproate. Maybe about 700-750 mg for the first two weeks, and for weeks after that when all of the isocaproate and deconate kick in you will stay aroung 600-800mg for weeks following the first couple. You have a perfect taper, if you are into that, and stable test levels. If you go to eod, it will vary a bit, but not enough to really make too much of a difference.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •