Thread: PPL liqui-thy

latman49 is offline Member

PPL liqui-thy

Is their T-3 any good? I've used the zol and the clomid and were pleased with both. I've heard nothing but good things about the clen so I am going to give it a try. Just wondering if the liqui-thy was worth throwing in with the liqua-clen?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I did not like it. I havn't done the clen but I can tell a big difference between thier liqui-thy, and actuall cytomel pills.

latman49 is offline Member
    bump

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm telling ya, this is the holy grail of my questions. If I could have one AAS question answered (besides, "can you name me a source that'll never, ever go bad and has 100% packaging success) it'd be a final verdict on PPL. I've heard so much conflicting evidence that i'm actually thinking about ordering a few of the more inexpensive items simply to have tested.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    I've heard so much conflicting evidence that i'm actually thinking about ordering a few of the more inexpensive items simply to have tested.

Me as well B.G.
    I have used their liqui-tam and liqui-dex with success but i did not like the thy at all. I won't ever order any muscle building supps from them just for the fact I can get real stuff for less tham half the price they toss shit out for.

Thread Information