FlipB is offline New Member

odd situation... what would you do??

Ok, I seriously think a divine spirit is keeping me from starting my gear. I found a source after looking all over for 2 monthes, and was going to order tomorrow, and start next week. Well talking to my gf today, she out of nowhere asks me if I was planning on doing anything bad cause she has a bad feeling, and to her gear is bad, and makes me promise that I wasn't gonna do anything. I know I should ask her, but that would probobly be an even bigger mess. I guess what I'm asking, is would you do gear despite the circumstances? Or maybe, what would be a good way of telling her that I plan on taking them in the future and delaying starting my cycle? Sorry this may seem odd, but I'm really in awe that this happened at this point in the scheme of things and would like some advice from you bros that might have been in a similar situation.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    It all begins with how you feel about this girl. I mean if you love her then you should tell her...she will most likely say something that you don't want to hear or she may say the total opposite. But you won't know until you talk to her. However, I think it is better becasue she will find out bro, and don't make her feel stupid by taking the gear and then having her have to find out from someone else that you have been doing them...your just setting yourself up. Plus, she will know you have been lying to her all this time.

Be honest with her and tell her that you have done extensive research on it. Even show her the AR board and you PM's about the research you have done. Don't screw something up that may make you happy for the rest of your life...gear ain't worth it.

JMO

daem is offline Anabolic Member

the girl

most likely thinks that steroids are "bad" because of all the myths and media hype surrounding AS. some girls i know are sensitive to issues like AS, especially gf's, however there is nothing that you can really do to make them change their opinion. people who don't know any better see those who use steroids as uncontrollable gargantuan meatheads, and it is ridiculous. the people who abuse them and the blown out of proportion stories the media shows us all contribute to the bullshit surrounding everything from AS to pot. hell, those anti-marijuana commmercials about kids running over a girl on a bike because they were high, kids blowing each others heads off with a gun in the house, and a girl getting pregnant because of pot are so ridiculous that they have the power of brainwashing people who don't know any better. if i hadn't smoked pot before seeing those commercials or known anyone who did then im sure that type of bogus information would have really made me think twice. the scare tactics of those in positions of authority remain an effective weapon against illicit substances, and continue to perpetuate the worst situations that comprise a small percentage of actual users. can you remember the last time you smoked pot and felt the urge to kill someone?

now back to your gf...
    if she made you promise that you wouldn't do gear and you do it she will be even more upset than if you tell her that you are educated enough to make a decision that she should have no control over. (its your body) if you two are serious about each other then she should understand your opinion and not hold anything against you, otherwise i say to get a new girlfriend. after your cycle im sure you will be able to find another

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Daem, she will most likely think its a huge hazard to your body because she doesn't know enough about it. I had the same situation a few months ago with a serious girlfriend. She hated it but i told her that i was on and she had to deal with it. I realize it depends on your relationship but it's all about what you want to do bro. Good luck

jackmeup111 is offline New Member

Lightbulb divine spirit...

bro, about your girl, did you ever think that she would be doing her research for her core 2 report on anabolic steroids and get a site from a man at school? well if you didnt you might want to think again.. and if she did then i think she would know more then daem and others think she might about this topic... if shes the girl that you think she is then i guess you might be finding a new one with your huge bod but small balls women breasts and acne .. good luck ..back to the question .. yeah i would have told her

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    I say, if she has a problem with you doing gear and training, and both are part of your lifestyle, then put your foot down. If she doesnt understand your lifestyle she can take a walk. Your the man, act like it.

Just my two cents

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Flip, I am currently in a similar situation. I'm just starting to get serious with my gf and I am also planning to start a new cycle in 2 months. Now currently I'm starting cut up and am taking Xenadrine each day. She is all worried about the fact that I could hurt myself with it and how dangerous it is. I was planning on telling her I've done a cycle and am planning on doing another, but now I'm starting to get worried about telling her and her reaction to it. If she is nervous about an ECA what is she going to think about steroids ? I will probbably tell her anyway as I am not on a cycle at the moment but its just bringing it up that is going to be hard. Depending on how it goes over and her reaction I'll decide on another cycle.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Remember .... doctors have another name for steroids - MEDICINE.
    Your just taking medicine bro ...lol

I think if you decide to tell her you better be ready to explain a few things. She may believe AS are toxic. Well test is produced by our bodies - it's not a foriegn substance.

But unless you really love and TRUST this girl - Don't say a word.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    "But unless you really love and TRUST this girl - Don't say a word"????

wouldn't being honest and telling her be better than her finding used syringes one day? i don't see how someone could love someone else and not be honest with them. sure she might not condone your decision, but damn, lying is the easy way out. if you talked to her to explain your side and she accepted, great. if you didn't talk to her and she found out on her own, she would be devastated you lied about something she already told you she didn't want you doing. you will most likely lose her over the lie than the actual use of juice. better to take responsibility for your actions like a man bro, regardless of whether you love her or not. you are only setting yourself up...

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I went through this recently with my gf as well. You have to lay down the law, but do it tastefully. Some gf's hate it, some I know will poke their boyfriends/husbands and dont care. The biggest point I made to my gf is that I did research and there are a million variables with doing a cycle and all she knows is that made for tv movie with ben afflick about the neg's of roids. Lol btw. Anyway now it's all good, even though she's not crazy about it but you know she will be 10 lbs of muscle later. I debated not telling her but i couldn't keep it up for 3 months I knew. Just my $.02

pittbull7 is offline New Member

bump

Originally posted by Butch
    It all begins with how you feel about this girl. I mean if you love her then you should tell her...she will most likely say something that you don't want to hear or she may say the total opposite. But you won't know until you talk to her. However, I think it is better becasue she will find out bro, and don't make her feel stupid by taking the gear and then having her have to find out from someone else that you have been doing them...your just setting yourself up. Plus, she will know you have been lying to her all this time.

Be honest with her and tell her that you have done extensive research on it. Even show her the AR board and you PM's about the research you have done. Don't screw something up that may make you happy for the rest of your life...gear ain't worth it.

JMO

Thread Information