raoul3 is offline Associate Member

Any tested Athletes taking Fina????

I'm a tested athlete considering fina. Ncaa type drug test. And since I have very rarely heard anybody get busted for trenbolone acetate I was wondering: Is it because athletes are smart enough not to use it, or (as I've heard) it is because sufficient amounts of Fina's metabolites are so hard to trace?

So in short does anybody knows by experience, wether the detection time for Fina is 5 weeks or 4-5 months??? thank you

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    im curious also, bump

What do you guys think about these 2 possibilities I've heard for the lack of positive cases to Fina...

1) Trenbolone acetate isn't on the NCAA banned drug list (yet...)

2) Since trenbolone is a derivative from nandrolone , the metabolites would be traced as nandrolone's.

LuckyDog is offline New Member
    See the line at the bottom of the Anabolic Agents: section with the asterisk...now go read the line with the asterisk....Here's what it says:
    * The term "related compounds" comprises substances that are included in the class by their pharmacological action and/or chemical structure. No substance belonging to the prohibited class may be used, regardless of whether it is specifically listed as an example.
    That means that any agent that is in the same class is prohibited...And guess what? Trenbolone Acetate is in the same class...it's an ANABOLIC STEROID so there goes that theory...ANd it's probably b/c many athlete's haven't used it yet plus fast clearance time.

LD

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I know of a friend that passed a drug test while on fina, because he used a de-tox shake. But 4 weeks later my other team mate got kicked off because his test came up possitive for Trenbolone acetate i think. So it is possible to get around the test. Good luck bro

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Trenbolone is a 19-Nor and may pop for metabolites of nandrolone , norandrostenediol, and/or norandrostenedione - but I am not sure...

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I personally know 2 NFL players on Fina and GH

Do they test for anything in the NFL or NBA ??? Exept for hard drugs?

Thread Information