Scooby is offline Junior Member

My first Cycle.. Need Serious Advice

Ok.. I want to start a cycle. I want to gain a some nice mass but i dont want to get fat. The tricky part is that i dont want people knowing that i'm on AS... I dont want to look Bloated or a like pufferfish...I heard the best length to do a cycle is about 8-10 weeks... I dunno what i should use..

Equipose is out of the question cuz its impossible to get at a reasonable price... Sust, Deca and D-bol are readily available.. Winny is on the plate..but i dont really want to spend too much cash on it..cuz i'm not too convinced its legit....

I really want to keep what i gain... i heard d-bol isnt very good at that.. any opinions?..

I dont want to get gyno.. and i can get a hold of some anti-estrogens.. Novaldex i can probably find aswell...

So please help me out.. i'm trying to gain mass without looking like a damn pufferfish.. what do i take for the water retention?

Thanx Alot guys

Stats:
    160lbs
    5'11
    17%bf
    training for 3 years
    No cycle experience

Scoobs

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    You seem to be asking a lot of questions that you should know the answer to before even thinking about starting a cycle. You should deffenietly hold off untill you know a lot more about not only aas but training, diet, rest ex. At 5'11 160 and 17bf% I would never think about getting into something like aas. You best option is do what I am doing. Waiting until you have a sold bass and know what kind of training techniques work best for you. I myself am only 19 yrs old 5'11, 182lbs. 13%bf and I'm going to wait till I'm 20 before I start a cyle.

However if you do a cycle people will know that your on aas. Its not something easy to hide. When you put on 10-15lbs in 2 months people are going to ask questions and talk behind your back.

This is probably not what you want to hear, but stick around this board, there are a lot of helpfull members that are willing to give out there knowledge. Hope this helps
    Jens

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Jenseno9
    You seem to be asking a lot of questions that you should know the answer to before even thinking about starting a cycle. You should deffenietly hold off untill you know a lot more about not only aas but training, diet, rest ex. At 5'11 160 and 17bf% I would never think about getting into something like aas. You best option is do what I am doing. Waiting until you have a sold bass and know what kind of training techniques work best for you. I myself am only 19 yrs old 5'11, 182lbs. 13%bf and I'm going to wait till I'm 20 before I start a cyle.

However if you do a cycle people will know that your on aas. Its not something easy to hide. When you put on 10-15lbs in 2 months people are going to ask questions and talk behind your back.

This is probably not what you want to hear, but stick around this board, there are a lot of helpfull members that are willing to give out there knowledge. Hope this helps
    Jens

that is a very good idea...i would even say wait till 20.5 to 21..but atleast your waiting....good job bro..Madmax..

web03 is offline Associate Member
    hey scooby, definitely read up a little more. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Scooby is offline Junior Member
    Yeah.. I'm readin a bunch...I'll hold it off..dont really have to money at da moment anyway. hehe..

Ok.. so what i'm ganna do then is stick to my protein shakes and put the training up a couple of notches till next year.. start it in about a year and 1/3... work it from there...By then i'll probably know a whole lot more and i'd be launching from a better base...

Thanx Guys... Sometimes I get fuckin Impatient.. and I get the Teenage urge to get on some roids hoping it works like the magic powder i see in peter pan or some shit... Just need a kick from someone back into place.. so thanx Jensen... I'll defiently read up alot more Web03..

Thanx again...

skinnyhb is offline Member
    congratulations scooby, one of the wisest posts i've seen.

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Yup!
    Way to go Scoob!

Thread Information