Solrock is offline Member

Exclamation My balls are shrinking! - Help!

Catchy title, eh? funny, but true...

My questions:

1) My testes have atrophied to a greater extent this cycle than ever before. Will HCG bring them back to full size and full function? Have any of you experienced permanent atrophy or impaired function?

2) I have never taken HCG at intervals in a cycle, does this help? (example: in a 12 week cycle, taking a shot of HCG at week 4 and week 8, and of course at the end)

3) Have you had better results taking clomid concurrently with the HCG, or taking it 5-7 days after? Any of your expereinces would be helpful.

These are my nuts were talkin' about!

I f*ckin' love this forum!
    Thanks!
    Solrock

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro. I've definitely had a major shrink in the balls but it usually depends on the dosage you're running it at. When i first started, my balls hardly shrunk but now it gets a little more drastic. I used hcg once during mid cycle and I felt a response in the nuts. I never got checked to see if the levels went back up from the doc though. Hope any of that helped but that's my experience with it

Thanks for you experience web03. Any expereinces in this arena are appreciated!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    While on the cycle HCG will help combat testicular atrophy but you will still be shut down. Clomid will help bring you back on line after the cycle.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Definitely bump some HCG at 5000 i.u. / week for 2 weeks mid-cycle. Don't overdo it you can de-sensitize the testicles too much. It's beneficial for your post-cycle recovery to keep your balls from atrophy as much as you can. If you suffer from big time ball shrinkage like I do you'll have HCG on hand anytime you cycle - once you start using it you'll like it! It boosts my sex drive, my appetite, gives me a little bit of gains and brings the balls back to normal and that's a damn good feeling.

Isn't 5000 a week for 2 weeks mid-cycle a bit much? I was thinking about 1500-2500 a week for two weeks mid-cycle. Am I off here? Also, if I go with 5000, should I take an anti-e with it?

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Take 5000 i.u. evrery 5 days for maybe 15-20 days. Then spread it out more evenly or lowere the dose. I think that might help.

Thanks.

Buschlightcan, do you take an anti-E with that much HCG ?

hammerhead is offline Member
    You want to take it 1000 i.u. at a time if you can - spread it out so you don't de-sensitize your balls any more than you have to. Just get the 28g insulin syringes and suck it up into 5 of the pins and stick them one at a time - keep them in the fridge until you do them. Do 5000 i.u. a week for 2 weeks.

You shouldn't need an anti-e just from the HCG . It's no more than bridging with a d-bol a day does as far as estrogen buildup.

Thread Information