Cynical is offline Associate Member

This bloating is pissing me off

Im on a 600 mg test eth 600 mg eq a week. I had bloat big time from my test / decca cycle and i thought it would be less this time. I get massive bloating in my face causing it to be rounder (fat looking ) then normal, and im a very lean guy so its annoying as hell. I run Liquidex .5 mg a day and drink lots of water. what else can i do its startin to really discourage me. Im thinking of running some winny or anavar at end of cycle as they can reduce bloating.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What's your sodium intake? That can lead to some bloating.
    If you have enough I would up the dosage on the armidex to 1mg a day//

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member

Re: This bloating is pissing me off

Originally posted by Cynical
    Im on a 600 mg test eth 600 mg eq a week. I had bloat big time from my test / decca cycle and i thought it would be less this time. I get massive bloating in my face causing it to be rounder (fat looking ) then normal, and im a very lean guy so its annoying as hell. I run Liquidex .5 mg a day and drink lots of water. what else can i do its startin to really discourage me. Im thinking of running some winny or anavar at end of cycle as they can reduce bloating.
    I really didn't bloat from test at all, i would think that dbol would make you bloat. Are you only running test/ decca? Everyone starts to notice when you bloat.... Bad News

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Cynical, I hear you bro. I had the same problem on d-bol/deca . I don't know whether it was from the d-bols or the deca but my face looked like a balloon.

It seems I never got my face back to being really lean like before after that cycle. People always tell me I am rounder in the face now, even though I am off. It does get discouraging... especially when somebody mistakes your newly added mass for 'chubbiness'. bah.

Try a natural dieretic like Green Tea... cut your sodium intake... etc.
    But for the most part there's little you can do bro but wait it out. It sucks, I know. Good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Up the liquidex to 1mg a day. You may need to move to letrozole or aromasin .

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    thanks for replies guys, im not taking dbol however, last cycle th ebloating went away pretty soon after i was off so thats good news but still annoying for now because i am getting leaner and leaner and my face looks fatter. sucks but what can ya do, im almost thinking about ending this early because its making me so mad.

Thread Information