Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ohiobber is offline New Member
    Also we're getting a little off topic, the main question i had is what could be the negative effects of a SPECIFIC ANAVAR AND EQ cycle, with low doses. Not just steroids in general, please just provide me with info so i can make an educated choice myself

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    there is no convinceing younger lifters now aday..you guys think you already know whats good for you..do not run a cycle...no one wants to help because we have already told you what the correct thing for you to do is...run some searches and you'll find the awnsers your looking for..stay away from juice...Madmax..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Man ur hard headed! Ok i just dont get it?!? Are u getting beat up by the school bully or something? Does ur sister beat u up? Why is it so important for u to do AS now?!? Theres NO POSSIBLE WAY at 17 for u to have already reached ur peak so just stuff that BS!

We are not going to help a 17 year old kid! We are giving u the best advice, DONT DO AS period! At 17 u have more then enough natural test running through ur body that if u workout hard and eat right u will grow and maybe even see better results then if u do a cycle. Stop trying to find the easy way out u'll regret it later in life when everytime u come accross a tough situation u'll look for the easy way out.

OG

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by ohiobber
    Also we're getting a little off topic, the main question i had is what could be the negative effects of a SPECIFIC ANAVAR AND EQ cycle, with low doses. Not just steroids in general, please just provide me with info so i can make an educated choice myself
    You sure are persistent as hell! And thick headed to boot! You would probably have better luck searching for the info elsewhere bud!

Well I just read a bunch of threads, so I guess yall are right, I should just wait till 21. I still do think that a simple anavar cycle wouldn't harm me at all if I came off it right, but it is too soon to get involved in the steroid game i guess.

Now thats the smartest thing uv said all day! Good for u bro! Believe me, u'll have plenty of time later on to do AS.

OG

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know about the rest of the AR members, especially you guys/gals that have been around here a long time, but I am about sick of reading posts from these teens wanting a blessing to do AS.

I read the posts, then read the members responses, most of which are very patient and informative, and they just basically totally dismiss what is being said. Then, in hopes that they will listen to a Doctor with extensive AS and nutrition expertise, I pipe up and they still don't listen.

If any of them even bothered to hit the search key, they would see they are not going to get the answers and support they are hoping for.

I hope they read this final part: If you are not going to listen to advice, all of which is in your best interest, then go away and seek the advice and irresponsible support you are seeking elsewhere. You teens know everything, so why bother asking guys here at AR. And when you have bitch tits, can't get it up, or look like acne has overtaken your body, go cry somewhere else. WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    ohiobber- spend some time in the diet, supplement, and workout forums. You won't beleive how much you'll learn there. I usually post there do to the fact I'm not cycling for awhile do to personal reasons and listening to everyone else's cycle's frustrates the hell outta me. Go there and a bunch of us....myself included can show you ways to naturally bulk up without AS. All you have to do is learn to altar your diet and exercises. I'm glad to see you've finally seen the light.

OG- hey brother, watcha been up to? As for me 25 days and counting until my sons born!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I just read a bunch of threads, so I guess yall are right, I should just wait till 21....
    That's good thinking. But...
    I still do think that a simple anavar cycle wouldn't harm me at all if I came off it right...
    you obviously don't get the point 100% yet. I think that you're going to go ahead and do a cycle anyway, just because of that comment. You might prove me wrong - or you might not. If the case is the latter then be careful. In the end, it all comes down to you.
    Last edited by Polska; 01-30-2003 at 03:14 PM.

Hey BIG T!!!! Where u been hiding bro? Missedya.. Thats is so awesome i bet ur so excited. Good luck and I hope that ur first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty. ...hehe Godfather (Luca Brasi)

OG

i think i feel a sequel to my 1st teen poem comming on....watch out teens the 2nd is always better than the first....Madmax..

The reason I said that is because I don't understand the negative effects of anavar , but Im just going to take your words on it. By the way, could anyone actually post the negative effects of anavar for me? I've searched the drug profiles and couldn't find it. Out of all the things that convinced me not to do it, MikeyGas14 was the biggest id say, I guess i just needed to actually be shown some of the effects and not just read about them. Thanks

Originally posted by Polska
    That's good thinking. But...
    you obviously don't get the point 100% yet. I think that you're going to go ahead and do a cycle anyway, just because of that comment. You might prove me wrong - or you might not. If the case is the latter then be careful. In the end, it all comes down to you.

ohiobber:

Anavar is a 17-alpha-alkylated substance to keep it alive in the body after the first pass through the liver. Although nowhere near as hepa-toxic as D-bol or Anadrol , it still puts a considerable strain on the liver. Side effects also include loss of libido, dizziness, diarrhea, high blood pressure, headaches, and it also progresses the onset of puberty in children, meaning a hormonal imbalance does occur. (Yes, children use this drug.. it's legally prescribed to prevent wasting in patients with the AIDS virus).

I am confused why you would even want to take this drug. It's a very weak androgen and doesn't bind to the receptor very well. It's best stacked with a much stronger androgen - in fact, mass gains are small from anavar. It used to be popular for maintaining LBM while cutting down. Another downside to the drug is the price tag. Pretty steep on the black market, and if your source tells you otherwise, I'm willing to bet that you're being sold bunk gear.

Yeah i was gonna use it to maintain mass during cutting, but I figure I'll save my health and money and just bulk up a little extra before cutting down. Btw, what parts of ontario are you from?

London, why do you ask?

Originally posted by Polska
    London, why do you ask?

because he's an undercover fed...why else would he ask...j/k...Madmax..

If he's a Narc he shouldn't posing as a 17 year old set on roids. haha.

"King Kong don't have shit on me!" -Alonzo Harris (Training Day)

lol nah cause im from ontario too, Im really a cop lol what a cover up eh guys??? I guess ill hafta go score some roids somewhere else eh? Lol JUST KIDDING IN CASE YOU COULDN'T TELL!!

Bunta is offline New Member
    ohiobber, i understand u.. i had the same problem when i was 17 years old.. then i did the misstake u want to do now, jump on steroids . i did my first susta cycle when i was 17 years old, and that cycle gave me nothing because i didnt eat well.. i was a lucky one, no side effects..

just want to say - Eat more bro, thats the key visit www.ast-ss.com and read about MAX-OT. we are here to help you. respect that and listen to our advices.

I was under the impression you were from Ohio.. "ohio" bber?

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    shit , i shoudl chime in here, everyone else is. I first applaud your diet. Not many 17 year olds can plan something like that, let alone follow it. It shows your dedication to a point. I do not however feel you have reached your genetic potential. While we are all not blessed, i do not fall into the group of people that beleive gentics limit u. They should only make u strive to work harder. At 17, it isnt worth it my man. Yes, i am only four years older and i know where u are coming from. It is easy for someone your age, like i did, thinking that by swollowing a pill or injecting an oil u will have all your body image dreams come true. 170 is pretty damn good man, be proud of that and all your hard work and strive to continue your progress.

If you ask me, i think your problem is the whole mass/cut routine. What purpose is this really serving you. You say u want to be a big guy. Shit, keep lifting heavy, following that great diet and workout routine you have and when you reach a size, that i know you can reach, then cut.

I will leave the steroids alone for now man. U have waited 17 years, what is another4 or 5? honestly? Think to yourself how bitchin it would be to be 200lbs at 22 then hit the juice! Much better than what you have planned. I feel you will never be satisfied because at 17, you really have no idea what u can truly do naturally. And at your age, that VERY low dose stack that u wanted is running through your body naturally right now. take advantage of it.

However, from experience, i know that it is hard to wait. If you are going to do it, which i hope you will reconsider be as smart as you sound and either abstain, or put alot more effert into reasearch.

And please listen to us. Learn from our mistakes. Ask us advice. We have all been 17 once. Just please reconsider

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Re: 17 year old set on cycle any suggestions

Alright Im 17 years old, a decent size and im just starting to find its getting repetitive and i can't make any more progress... I bulk up to 170, cut down to 155, bulk up to 170, and again cut down to 155. I cant get past this for about 3 months... i think im starting to reach my potential as i don't have the greatest genetics. So yes Im definately gonna do steroids but im not so stupid as to rush into a huge cycle like sustanon or finaplix. Im thinking something like anavar with some eq. Anyone have any possible suggestions in VERY weak amounts just for abuot a 6 week cycle? It just a sorta way to introduce me into steroids and save some ofmy mass during a cutting cycle. Thanks a lot... and plz don't flame
    Ok you say you want to bulk up to 170 then cutt to 155 which you loose 15 lbs I can understand if it was 5 pounds but basicaly you loose all your gains and you can do that naturaly with diet I have a beginners guide to dieting read that learn from it then go to www.abcbodybuilding.com and learn some more then after that find another sight and lean some more heres the link to the beginners diet
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=37393

And make sure your workouy is right to go to the training section and ask question maybe its your work out remember your here to learn then do evern if learning takes a while
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 01-30-2003 at 11:31 PM.

NaturalUntil21 is offline New Member
    I myself am a 17 year old individual working at a nutrtition store for over a year. I have tried almost everything we sell. (gotta love the discounts) I arranged with a frequent customer to buy some deca . After reading this post I have changed my mind. Thanks for all yalls comments.

buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member

give it time

Hey, I'm new to this forum also, but I want to throw in abit of advice. I wrestled all through school and graduated at 156 lbs, not to mention I was 6' 2". I lifted like crazy but never got bigger because I was always cutting weight. I got to college and put on fifty pounds in one year. I did not do steroids , I began to eat good and lift the same, but my body hit a growth spurt and I blew up. Give your body time. You are not done growing, no matter what you think. Wait til your 20 and then make a decision

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

You should cycle ....

chicken and tuna every other day for several years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information