GETSHORTY is offline New Member

Newbie Needs Help With Injecting :*(**

hey bros i dont usually post much i just like to read and take in all the info i can..well im finally ready to start a cycle and to be honest i thought i had everything downcold..well i was wrong..when it comes to injecting...i mean its got me thinking maybe its not meant for everyone..it doesnt hurt to jab myself..but the hard part for me is to aspirate ..especially when i try in the delt's..i mean its so damn hard to pull back and keep the needle and syring from pulling our or moving around...and seems like i can never get it on the first time..i always end up pulling blood when i aspirate on the first time..but like i said it doesnt hurt to put it in or the blood..no problem there..just so damn hard to aspirate for me..and it takes a bit long to inject and i start to get paranoid bout the needle breaking off inside me to where i get impatient and pull it out before injecting it all..so im now considering leaving juice wich i have so much love for..and hitting legal stuff..if there is anything i can do to make things easy for me please let me know..cause im so mad at myserf right now i almost threw everything away...thanx for takin time and hope i can get some help..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't get discourged. It takes some practice but after awhile you'll get the hang of it.
    As far as the needle breaking off in your arm or whereever your shooting. Well, that almost never happens unless your really being a goof and moving the needle around like your shifting a car.
    Try this: Take a syringe and stick it in a bar of soap. See if you can break the needle. I would be the farm you can't :-)
    Take a look at this site: www.spotinjections.com
    I think there's a video as well as some pics.
    Goodluck

KeyMastur is offline VET
    honestly bro, i don't aspirate . there, i said it, please forgive me AR bros :cry

don't get scared of the needle. what guage needle are you using ? the smaller, the longer it's gonna take to get it all out.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    honestly bro, i don't aspirate . there, i said it, please forgive me AR bros :cry

don't get scared of the needle. what guage needle are you using ? the smaller, the longer it's gonna take to get it all out.
    I don't aspirate when I shoot the glute. But it's a good idea to do so when injecting everywhere else.

GETSHORTY is offline New Member
    thanx for the kind words bros means alot..im using a 23g 1'' and i have been to that website spotinjections..thing is...i find it really hard to aspirate ..other then that..i would look foraward to it everytime.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    brace your hand on your shoulder, pinch the pin with the thumb and pointer as close to the skin as you can, pull slowly with the other had. (if you cant on your shoulder cuz your bi is just too massive, stick to the quads, glutes, and chest) good luck bro

I only do quad shots myself... 2 times a week (test e + deca ).

My first 2 were glute shots done by a friend (she is a nurse), but she and I work incompatible shifts so I had to "just do it" myself.

I use a 25g 1in pin and nail myself in the thigh with amazing results... next to no pain and VERY easy to handle and stabilise the syringe to aspirate and inject. Surprises me every time I look at that needle go in and I barely feel a thing

I would suggest you try quad shots... they are a lot easier.. also warm up your gear under the tap (not hot! just warm) before injecting, it makes the oil thinner and goes out a small pin a LOT easier.

Red

calidude is offline Senior Member
    thats all I do also quad shots are easy because you don't have to twist your body around...sit at the edge of the bed or couch stick, pull,push and you are all done.

Thread Information