LIBeef is offline Junior Member

My springtime BEEFED up cycle

I'm probably going to start this one in April after I lose a few pounds of lard I gained during my bender month. Right now I am 6'0 230lbs not sure of my exact bf% probably around 15% or so. When I start I will probably weigh around 215lb and be pretty lean. But here is what I have put together so far.
    Week 1 - 10 1000mg/w enenthate
    Week 1 - 10 600mg/w equipoise
    Week 6 - 13 75mg/d fina
    Week 1 - 16 .25/d armidex
    Week 13 - 16 clomid

I got some dbols and winny but as of now I think I am going to save them. Tell me what you all think.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    well what's your past cycle experience? I'm asking that cuz in alot of case's a gram of test per week isn't nessasary.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Yeah that's over 2 grams of gear per week. Do you really need that much to grow?

sd11 is offline Banned
    Also curious as to previous experience, in terms of your cycle I would run the eq and test 2 more weeks.

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    This is my 6th cycle , my last cycle I did 700mg/w test 75mg/w fina and 50mg winny and it worked really well. I gradually increased the doses as I have cycled.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    stick w/ 700mgs again of test per week. There's no reason to increase the dosage just yet. If you grew nicely off 700mgs last time u should see the same results this time.
    Run the eq till week 12 and the test till week 11.
    Throw the d-bol in for the first 4 weeks and u got yourself a really good bulk cycle.
    Goodluck,

Matt Foley is offline Member

Re: My springtime BEEFED up cycle

Originally posted by LIBeef
    I'm probably going to start this one in April after I lose a few pounds of lard I gained during my bender month. Right now I am 6'0 230lbs not sure of my exact bf% probably around 15% or so. When I start I will probably weigh around 215lb and be pretty lean. But here is what I have put together so far.
    Week 1 - 10 1000mg/w enenthate
    Week 1 - 10 600mg/w equipoise
    Week 6 - 13 75mg/d fina
    Week 1 - 16 .25/d armidex
    Week 13 - 16 clomid

I got some dbols and winny but as of now I think I am going to save them. Tell me what you all think.
    this post looks very familiar to me im 6'0 230.so my stasts are about the same as yours and plan to run the my cycle in apr as well.i was toying with the didea of running enan @ 750mgs and running prop wks 1 & 2 and 11 & 12, also running dbol wks 1-4 or 6.fina wks 1-8 or 10@75mg ed and 600mg eq/wk.
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 01-30-2003 at 02:07 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    stoping bumping old threads you fuking tit, no one is going to buy fuk all your a scammer

Thread Information