Dimitri is offline New Member

aratest and EQ...wha u think...pic of me as well

iet...i decided i am no where near affording anavar ....i have 3000mg of EQ which im gunna run at 300mg a week for 10 weeks.....what do u guys thinik bout running aratest half a bottle (the aratest is 200mg eth and 50 mg prop per cc)...run that the last 5 weeks....and take my clomids then....will i be able to get more ripped and put on 10 lbs....wha u think....im 6'1 193-196...19...i kno im young but let me kno...thats why i decided on half the bottle......help me out here....heres a pic wha im workin with....how should i run everything
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aratest and EQ...wha u think...pic of me as well-jimbo.jpg  

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well at 19 you shouldn't be running anything. But that's your choice.
    Have u done a cycle before?

i did a cycle of deca300 last summer

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    at 19 you look pretty good bro, kudos, nice base, and i think eq and ara at the end is a pretty mild cycle, i woudlnt' expect too much, especially in the weight gain, strength, size department(s)...but you can definately expect 5-10 quality pounds and a little strength...eq i think should be taken a little longer than 10 weeks, but whatever floats you, im sure you're doing to do whatever you want being that you've already cycled and your only 19...nevertheless you might want to look into finding some more test and running it throughout the whole cycle with eq, you could expect a lot more with that, good luck

chinups Guest
    not to be off subject but how did you do with the deca last summer, any gains

deca wa alrite got 10 lbs that i kept i think round there cus i took too long i wouldnt suggest takin too long.....no more then 10 weeks in my opinion.....i was always skinny bro.....now im good but i want alil more then ill be happy.....any idea hows to run the aratest and the 3000mg of eq

Thread Information