skinnyhb is offline Member

my "rant about my gyno" thread

alright, just when i was beginning to realize that my gyno isn't nearly that bad and that a lot of it is in my head, my d**n right nipple is starting to hurt again and there is definately something more growing in there. it feels as though there is a tiny little ball on top of the stringy breast tissue that is already there and it is pretty tender. i already attempted one surgery with only lipo (im still very angry about that) and that didn't go very well, but there was small improvement. but now, they are probably goign to double in size. fanfreakintastic.

and no, this is not steroid induced, good ol' puberty was extra kind to me. anyone have any suggestions. i had some nolva sitting around from a failed attempt at getting rid of this by taking that a while ago, but it did nothing so i stopped. i had a little left when it started to hurt so i took 40mgs for about a week, but now i am out. any knowledgeable people about gyno have any suggestions?

skinnyhb is offline Member
    p.s. anyone else who feels the need to bitch about their gyno problems, feel free. we can have a "who has the nicest rack" contest.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    fuck gyno i say, thats the biggest punishment a guy could get!

peaker

dansteelman is offline Member
    EveryBody and their brother has gyno...knock on wood

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    EveryBody and their brother has gyno...knock on wood
    bro your going to jynx me....no gyno yet....my brother is fat but no gyno...atleast i don't think he has it......Madmax..

Jist is offline Junior Member
    gyno is punishment from God. I had natural gyno when I was younger (I was fat then), my father wouldnt pay for it since he a beliver in weight lifting said just hit the weights you fat f*ck. Now that I am thin it went down a good amount but still there. I start a cycle and it got started up but seems to have settled down and isnt growing probably the 12mg a day of nolva. I am going to get the insurance to pay for it somehow someway when the time comes and get rid of it for good. We in general pay enough for our medical insurance that they should pay for gyno in men after all it is not a physical danger to ones health but a psychological problem to men. I know a guy who goes to a shrink every week and costs the insurance companies 300 bucks a vist yet they wont pay for his surgery? Messed up eh? Well this is my little rant just got to get that little bit of anger out btw nice thread.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Here's a weird story for all of you. When I was younger I had a hard gyno lump under each nipple. Both bumps went away and I just finished a cycle about 2 months ago and never got a hint of gyno or itchy nips. I ran sust. a 750 Mg a week for 15 weeks. I feel kinda lucky i guess.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Have you tried bromo or yohimburn yet? The combo may be worth a try in getting rid of some.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I just had surgery yesterday to get rid of my gyno. I haven't taken the garment off to see what it looks like. I'm gonna save it for tomorrow.

Thread Information