Ares is offline Junior Member

Winny Tab Cycle??

I have 300 5mg winny tabs. I'm going to take a cycle of them before Spring break, just to cut up. Now, I was thinking that I would Pyramid them up and down but I dont know for how long and how many mgs to take. I can't buy clomid or hcg so how should I take them with out risking gyno or a sudden crash????

thanx

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well you don't have to worry about gyno because winny doesn't aromatise.

As for you running them..you don't want to pyramid up and down you want to run them at 50mg/ED from start to finish. No more then six weeks. You have enought for 30 days there. 4 weeks. That is the absolute minimum but I personally would wait till you get a bit more. ANd maybe some test and eq to through in.

But if you do decide to run them run them like I mentioned above but you are going to have to get clomid for post cycle. There is no need for hcg since it isn't a long cycle. But winny does shut down you HPTA so clomid is a must.

One last thing. Remember winny doesn't cut it simply helps you maintain your lean body mass while dieting down on a low carb low cal. diet.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    what brand of winny??? how much were you thinking about.??

Disposable_Hero is offline Junior Member
    What with people pyramiding their doses on this board? Probably because the main site reccomends it, something should really be done about that..

D_H

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think pyramiding is ok if you're doing AS for the first time. Takin it slow and easy to see how you react to it can't hurt. Other than then I would say pyramiding is not that great.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by Disposable_Hero
    What with people pyramiding their doses on this board? Probably because the main site reccomends it, something should really be done about that..

D_H
    because when you type in stariods in your search bar these so called legitimate sites give you ridiculously outdated cycle plans.why,who knows.

Thread Information